Snapdealrefund

I bought a new mobile from SnapDeal, which was not working fine and within 3 days I returned them there product. I requested them to refund the money which i paid them on March, rupees 6288/-. Till today they were saying only one thing " Your payment request has been initiated and you can get the amount refund in 4 working days" as soon 4 working days completed, again they were initiating the payment request. This was happening from March 31st 2015 till today April 28 2015. I don't know whether this people refund the customer money or not??? and other than this they also asked me to share my BANK STATEMENT, I sent them my confidential bank statement as they requested. But they didn't refund my money. SNAPDEAL PROVIDING A WORST SERVICE.

Item name-Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 A102 with 8 GB ROM White
Suborder No.[protected]
Ticket No.[protected]
Refund Mode -

Online _CST Jun 13, 2016

Dear Ashok patnayak,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Online _CST Jun 05, 2016

Dear Ashok patnayak,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that our team may assist with your concern.

• As
    Ashok patnayak Jun 03, 2016

SIR I HAVE GIVEN ORDER OF k t blue velvet sari IN SNAPDEAL WITH CASH ON DELIVERY OPTION I HAVE TAKEN BY PAYING RS.660/- TO COURIER BOY AS I BROUGHT UNDER COD. and we cancelled the order because we don't like THE COURIER BOY PICKED PRODUCT yesterday and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY AMOUNT TO MY BANK.
    so please suggest how to provide neft details for refund

PLZ DO NEED FULL HELP.

Online _CST Mar 14, 2016

Dear Sahrish(Sahrish Tauheed),

Hope you are doing good.

We wish to inform you that your refund has been initiated from our end.

Sahrish Tauheed Mar 04, 2016

Order Id - [protected]
    The refund for the product is still not received.
    A/c no. [protected]
    Sahrish Tauheed
    Axis bank
    102/44 Hawett road, Shivaji marg Lucknow.
    IFSC- UTIB0000407
    please process the refund as soon as possible
    email id - [email protected]

Online _CST Feb 05, 2016

Dear francis quadros,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance; your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Team

• Fr
    francis quadros Feb 03, 2016

I have bought a pair of shoes from snapdeal but it was the wrong size so i returned it for another size.. But it said that returned has failed and you will be given you money back.. But i did not get my money back till now

Online _CST Nov 16, 2015

Dear Rajat Kanti Bhattacharjee,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

• Me

A.C.NO: [protected]

Comments

• Ra
    Rajat Kanti Bhattacharjee Oct 25, 2015

Dear Sir, Please refer my order No. [protected] for Relish Analog Leather Round Casual Wrist Watch which was delivered to me but found damaged and glass broken. Your delivery boy had collected the same when we lodged complaint. But money has not been refunded till date even though I have provided all the details of my bank account, ifsc code, branch etc. through my email. Snapdeal requested me to visit site and send details through it, but I could not. I request you to refund the money (Rs. 299/) into my SBI savings account. The details are given below:-

Bank Name & Branch : SBI, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
    Account No. [protected] Name : Rajat Kanti Bhattacharjee
    IFSC Code : SBIN0007755
    Branch Code 07755

• Di
    divyesh raghwani Oct 14, 2015

for this i have selected cod mode.but they are sending refund link on mobile.and it is not opening in mobile..please send your refund link on my mail account i.e. [email protected]

Online _CST May 22, 2015

Dear Dear manikumar 1,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
    Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern, please write to us at [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation.

Online _CST Apr 29, 2015

Dear manikumar 1,

Thank You for your cooperation.

Online _CST Jan 02, 2015

Dear Yogis Funda,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

• Yo
    yogisfunda Dec 31, 2014

Its a fraud website they took my money + they never returned my order... I've all the proof but i dont know what should i do, because they are not responding to me...