Having problems with Snapdeal.com?

Snapdeal.com Customer Service Contacts

246, 1st Floor, Phase 3, Okhla Industrial Area
New Delhi
India - 110020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Snapdeal.com Customer Service. Initial Snapdeal.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Snapdeal.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Snapdeal.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Snapdeal.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Snapdealbad customer service by snapdeal

Hi Snapdeal, With great ordeal and anger I am expressing my feeling regarding snapdeal services on this forum.I bought this product - Wake Up Competition Gray Striped Zipper Sweatshirthttp://www.snapdeal.com/product/wake-up-competition-gray-striped/1388309675on 8th july and I wasnt happy with the product hence I arranged for its return. I have had the product returned with your courier partner nuvo ex pune on 11th july 2014.since then I have been chasing you guys like dogs to get my money refunded.And also I would like to mention what answer I always get when I call your help-desk.It is - "Sir we are still awaiting delivery from our courier partners"Please explain it to me how much does it take to have the product returned from the courier team.Its definitely not 2month :@Also I have been promised numerous times that I will be getting a callback and assured my money will be refunded in 1-2 days.They have even give me this complaint no.- 7769395 Please spare me, I am done with all the fake promises.If anyone is looking to this post from snapdeal team, I am humbly requesting to look into this matter and get my money refunded ASAP. ThanksAnkur

• On
      Online _CST Sep 05, 2014

Dear Ankur Ghosh,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
      Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team

Snapdeal.com — damaged mobile

Dear Sir Damaged mobile Item description : Obi Octopus S 520 Order no :[protected] Invoice...

Snapdealno refund

I received the product on May 14, 2014. On opening it I discovered
    that it was the wrong product and immediately contacted you and raised a
    complaint on your website.

On May 15 I received an email from you to send the pictures of the
    product received within 24 - 48 hours. I sent the pictures via email on
    the same day.On May 17 I received an email from you with a link to the return form. The reverse pickup was done the same day.
    On May 20 I sent the Reverse Pickup AWB No. to you via email.On
    June 04 I received an email from you which stated "we’ve received and
    verified your NEFT details. We’re now INITIATING the REFUND process.
    Please note that your amount will reflect in your bank account within next 5-7 working days."I
    didn't receive it even after 8-9 days so I contacted you at your
    customer care helpline from which I didn't receive any satisfactory
    reply.
    After repeated calls made to your helpline number I received an
    email from you on June 20 which stated "We request you to kindly share a
    scanned copy/photograph of the courier receipt so that we can forward
    the same to our concerned department to check the receiving of product
    as product still not deliver at our end."
    On July 1 I sent the scanned copy of the courier receipt to you via email.As of 26th July 2014 I have not received the refund of Rs 14695, nor have I received any reply from your side.Reverse Pickup AWB No. : [protected]

Reverse Pickup receipt in attachment.
    This is my umpteenth reminder that is being made through many telephone calls and
    emails now be considered a notice. Hereafter I feel harassed and cheated
    that will follow a consumer court complaint.

no refund

I Grasp Led By Snapdeal — snapdeal had delivered damaged product

Snapdeal has delivered me a damaged LED which never worked at my place.7 day complaint resolve LINE i...

Snapdeal.comdamaged product and worst scutomer support

Hi Purchased 2 corded telephone from snapdeal in 1st week of December but i received both the products damaged and I initiated the return of product on the same day I received delivery but after 15 days return of product happen and still after return from more then 10 day I am waiting for my money back or correct product to receive...

My order number is :[protected]
      And Return pickup id is : [protected]

And when call customer care they all are donkey sitting to take your call.

I Must say NEVER BUY PRODUCT FROM SNAPDEAL.

Thanks
      Sunny

Snapdealproduct mismatch

Hi,
        i selected Micromax Bolt X088 (Color: White) but i received in black color. I always trust on Snap Deal that Snap Deal will never cheat to people, But its just unbelievable for me that whatever i ordered its mismatching from origin.I don't what But i want the original product what i have ordered.
        Thanks & Regards
        Mukesh Roy

Snapdealrefund not received - faulty product delivered

I ordered for a Kingston SO 4GB DDR3 RAM (KVR1333D3S9/4G) (Order No. : [protected]) on 25th of

July 2013 and received on 29th of July 2013. But the product was not the same model number as they

mentioned also it was not working. I called the Snapdeal representative and complained about the

issue and they agreed for return and refund. They picked up the product and confirmed for refund on

10th of August 2013 to my Bank account (whose details also been sent). They assured to refund

within 7 - 10 working days, but its almost 15 working days completed and yet I dint receive my

refund. I called their representative frequently and their response was that I will receive my refund

within 24-48 hours. But no response yet although no callback from their service. Since now I have

spent more than Rs.50/- for calling their customer representative which is not toll-free also as other

sites. I have made many purchases through their service, but the worst product and poor service I

have experienced now. Now I even fear to buy products through their site in future.

Snapdeal.comrefund not provided

Hello,

I had done online shopping with Snapdeal.com and made online payment by Net banking. I have 2 complaints to be registered for two different order. First order was placed on 23rd May 2013 ( order no:[protected]) which included three women tops. Only one out of three was good and other two were not the products I had asked for so I had to return it. First I got the refund in the form of SD cash which means kind of vouchers (soft cash) which I can use for next shopping which means if I want anything I had to shop with them only forcefully to get my money back. I felt my money was blocked due to this so I asked them to refund it in the form of money back into my account but till date I have not received it. Every time I call customer care ([protected]) I get to hear common dialogue " the refund has been initiated 3 days ago and will take 4-5 days to reflect in you account". I got a mail first mail from them on 3rd July saying refund has been initiated and till date I did not get any refund. Even after more than 20 days I did not get it. I get to hear different things every time I call them. 2 days ago one customer care executive even told me that refund is already done and I should contact my bank. When I asked for transaction no by which they have transferred they failed to do it. I even mailed to CEO ( Kunal Bahl) of Snapdeal so many time but no response from him. Second order (order no:[protected]) was placed on 4th June immediately after first without the knowledge that my money will be blocked in future and before receiving the products of my earlier products. Both the products of that order were wrong and I wanted to return it. After telling them again and again on 18th July ( more than a month) the product was return picked by them. In spite of telling them I do not want SD cash they have put SD cash for one product and no news about other product. I want my money of both order ( Rs 750 + Rs 600) to be refunded to me in the form of money back into my account.I know its not a big amount but its my hard e!
            arned. I will prefer giving it to poor people rather than cheaters. Its my money and i do not want to be cheated. I would be obliged if you help in getting my money back.

comlplain no: 2333343, 2371667, 2333343, 2232857, 2232851,

Regards

Sangeeta Naik

• On
                Online _CST Feb 10, 2016

Dear f2f purple net lehen..,

Hope you are doing good.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Team

• F2
                f2f purple net lehen.. Feb 09, 2016

I am shopping from 1year back it so good product and good delivery, but 26/10/2015 I reserved the f2f purple net lehen.order no. [protected] but this product colour change so I return for colour on 27/10/2015 return back, I want product or refund I sent so many times this message for synapses and another problem is there in my side I forgotten the email password so that is problem, so send mail from other email about neft details and bank list also so please help me, I didn't English language to talk so please can content for Kannada language please help me snapdeal

Snapdeal.comwrong product sent, no refund

I ordered a Camera on Snapdeal thinking of it is a good deal. I was wrong. (Canon EOS600D-55-135mm Kit)
              First, they sent me a camera of a lower version, thinking that I would accept it as the difference is not big in the model but the price difference is a whopping Rs. 10K!! (Original product I purchased was for 45K)
              I complained and they promised a reverse pick up within 4 days. I returned the product successfully on Thursday (11/07/2013)
              I got a confirmation that they would refund / replace my product by next Monday.
              On Monday, courier company confirmed delivery of courier to Snapdeal office on Saturday. Being a non working day, they promised to replace / refund my product on Monday (15/07/2013) - I have told them the urgency for the same.
              Since 15/07/2013 till date, I am running pillar to post, and getting different replies every single time. First, they haven't received the product. Then - as per policy they have to wait. Then, It is received but in a big bag and needs sorting out. Then, your refund will be processed by tomorrow. Every day a new reason and new person comes up.
              I am looking for continuous update on my refund. It is AMAZING that SNAPDEAL has returned back the product WRONGLY shipped to me last Saturday and until this Friday, for a week they are still sitting on the case and not replaced my product neither refunded the money!!! Every day I have called for an hour with the same story that my case has been escalated and will be taken care of shortly. I will receive a reply in 24 to 48 hours. Until now, nothing!
              Mr. Saurabh - Supervisor ... If he is reading this mail it would be even more amazing. Claims on Wednesday, all processed, bank closed at 7.30 pm so refund will happen on Thursday morning. On Friday, NOTHING! Another supervisor claims the system does not show product received back so NO REFUND possible till then. Please wait. FANTASTIC.
              Please please stay away from such companies.

• Pr
                  Prashanth K S Jan 19, 2015

Dear Sir,
                  Please note that I had ordered for Micromax Original battery and returned the same because the size didn't fit in.
                  The return was sent successfully and as per the SMS communication the refund is initiated successfully. The issue here is that my refund amount is not reflected into my account.
                  Please note that I had ordered the product without signing in the snapdeal and had given my email id as [email protected] instead of [email protected] I have raised ticket to updated my email id too but i haven't got back any communcations from snapdeal team. They always say we have raised the ticket for refund and will get back to you.
                  Could you please resolve the issue asap.
                  Prashanth

nottoshare Dec 03, 2014

WORST SERVICE; CHEATER ; sent wrong items, and not refunding ; Order ID [protected] & [protected] ; complaint : [protected]

Videocon 47Ltr VCP063 Single Door Refrigerator Silver & Tulip Sofa Set (3+1+1) -

Its almost a month now, I had done all payments in advance, snapdeal has the money & no one is responding from there now, (delivered 2 sofas are black & 1 is brown), Freeze is a damaged piece, NO return, no refund, no reply, no acknowledgment

All the orders are delivered incorrect & damaged pieces & calling customer care - just says we'll revert back.

IS THERE ANYONE TO REPLY OR SNAPDEAL IS JUST CHEATING BY EARNING MONEY & "bachate raho" advertisements mean that you just collecting advance money from customers.. you should advertise "bevkoof banate raho" instead

disgusting service .. worst vendor for online shopping

• kam735 Jul 19, 2013

I think snapdeal give some valid response to the knarang and solve out her problem because this type of response is very bad for any reputed site which is leading in e-commerce market.

Knarang I give some more trusted site( Jabong, flipkart yuvastyle) which is helpful to you for further purchasing.

Snapdealpoor customer service

Snapdeal is really master in irritating customers and they don't bother about what customer needs.

I have ordered two items and both were not good on quality so tried getting them refunded and opened case online. Got one e-mail that I need to send it back with courier pick up guy. Waiting since more than 15 days and no one turned up. Inspite of sending courier guy they are just sending reminders that we didn't hear from you since X number of days. I replied e-mails but still receiving the same e-mails. Tried calling them on customer care number and after waiting for more than 10 minutes call getting disconnect before anyone picks.

Would suggest never buy anything from snapdeal as if you get in trouble no one will bother to resolve your issue. Below are order number which I purchased with snapdeal.

[protected]

Can someone help me in escalating this to higher management so can be resolved.

regards
                Sanjay Verma

Snapdeal.comproduct not delivered even after 15 days of payment

I purchased a Seagate Expansion Hard Drive 2 TB and paid Rs. 6560/- on 08/Feb/2013 (order#[protected]). The order was supposed to ship by 15/Feb/2013. However, it was not shipped until I followed up with Snapdeal's customer care. Apparently they shipped the item via Delhivery couriers (AWB#[protected]) on 16/Feb/2013 and updated that it will be delivered before 20/Feb/2013. Also updated that shipment tracking will be available after 12 hrs.

However, despite it is end of day of 21/Feb neither Snapdeal's site has any tracking nor Delhivery's website has any tracking of my shipment. All this while I was constantly following up with customer care and they continued giving pathetic excuses like overwhelming customer response, handling over shipment to courier and that they don't update during weekend, wait for another 48 hours, etc. etc. All disgusting pieces of bull-### lies and mis-guidance.

I posted the complain on their Facebook page and they deleted it without a response. All the emails sent to Mr. Kunal Bahl (the Mastermind) also seem to have gone to the Recycle Bin.

I am now tired of following up with this non-sense company and demanded a cancellation of order and immediate refund today. Soon a gentleman called me (uuuuffff at last) and assured to sort out the matter with the courier guys and get back to me. But alas, he never turned back. What more can you expect from all this nuisance? And I am now stranded with a payment made to Snapdeal fortnight back and no product in hand.

Is there anybody here who can help me get my money back?

B. Bhattacharya
                  Greater Noida

product not delivered even after 15 days of payment
                  product not delivered even after 15 days of payment

Sonido Electric Guitar Via Snapdealfaultry product intentionally shipped

We purchased a Sonido baby electric guitar via snapdeal through order number [protected]. This Sonido Baby Electric Guitar came to us via bluedart with no packaging defects. When we opened the box, no warranty card, no product manual and no electric power cable was enclosed in the box. The packaging had no issue and this seems a deliberate play by the shipper since the product had broken speaker and included the previous returners invoice.

The product had been returned by Mr. Patil from Maharashtra after he purchased it through order number P1103555723120. The same faulty returned products are shipped by Snapdeal to different buyers. So, all buyers please be aware of returned second hand goods being sold as fresh ones over snapdeal site.

faultry product intentionally shipped

Snapdeal.comproducts not delivered

I have placed my two orders through Snap deal website on 08.07.2012. Order id's are as followed ([protected], [protected]) and my estimated delivery date is on 13.07.2012 and i still did not receive my products. The customer service of snap deal is such a horrible service who does not have a motto to help customers.

Spoke with Abhishek (supervisor for the customer service) and helpless. He said the invogue products are out of stock and thts the reason for the delay. Customers who are purchasing through website does not know unless or untill they contact the customer service.
                      Very Pathetic service- I would suggest my friends not to purchase any items in snapdeal.com

I need my money back to my account by today.

products not delivered

Snapdeal.comsnapdeal is only interested in earning, they don't care for their customers

I used this medium to save time and money. When when I have received the product, it is not working properly and customer service says that I need the go to service center because vendor (micromax) has delivered the phone, and snapdeal is just a medium of purchase. Very bad experience, I have paid full amount and now I search for service center, waste my time and money and headache that I have received used phone... snapdeal is only interested in earning ... they don't care for their customers.

Snapdeal.com — snapdeal cheats

Dear Snapdealers, We were enjoying your services for long time till today, when you people caused me a huge...