Having problems with Snapdeal.com?

Snapdeal.com Customer Service Contacts

246, 1st Floor, Phase 3, Okhla Industrial Area
New Delhi
India - 110020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Snapdeal.com Customer Service. Initial Snapdeal.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Snapdeal.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Snapdeal.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Snapdeal.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Snapdeal - Ao Smith Geyserdamaged product delivered - never ending replacement process

Dear Snapdeal Team,

I was regular customer of yours until I learnt a lesson after delivery of damaged product to me for the first time. I had ordered AO Smith water geyser online through Snapdeal against order ID [protected]. Complete track of the order flow is as below,

Order placed on - 23.12.2014
Delivered on - 02.01.2015
I installed geyser through electrician on 04.01.2015 and observed that it was a damaged product. Water was pouring out through both inlet and outlet ports.
Complaint for replacement lodged on - 04.01.2015
Courier comapny collected product on - 19.01.2015 after continuous follow up with Bluedart and Snapdeal both (I delivered it at courier office personally)
Product received by Snapdeal on - 21.01.2015

I contacted many times through mail / call to Snapdeal customer care but everytime I received response that replacement is under process. Later on, mails were also went unresponded.

Fed up with follow up, finally I asked for 100% refund on 03.02.2015 as I was chasing for my replacement item for almost 30 days. I had asked refund through cheque / SD cash as I had used Snapdeal gift voucher. But my surprises were not over, Snapdeal had processed refund request to card account used for transaction and I was informed that Snapdeal gift voucher amount can not be refunded back. I don't know how many surprises have been planted further in refund process.

We order product with our hard earned money and complete trust on you. If you are listening, kindly ensure that my 100% amount is refunded back to me.

Online _CST Mar 23, 2015

Dear Jagdish,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
      Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern, please write to us at [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation.

Online _CST Feb 05, 2015

Dear Jagdish,

Snapdeal.comdefective laptop delivered

Hi, I have purchased an HP laptop from snapdeal. But there was some hardware issue in that laptop so the snapdeal people asked me to get DOA letter from HP for replacement from snapdeal's end. I send DOA letter to snapdeal and they took back the laptop. But its 15 days passed still I didnt get the replacement. Now I have asked them to refund my money. But I dont know what they are doing. They never update me whats going on and why they are delaying. I have to always call them and ask. They still didnt initiate my refund. Please help.

Online _CST Jan 22, 2015

Dear Rupali,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Snapdeal.comproblems in order delivering

Hi All

I have placed an order on snapdeal with order no. [protected] on 11th Jan 2015. It was estimated to be delivered on 17th January. On their tracking, it showed that it was Shipped on 13th Jan and returned back on 14th Jan. When I called the customer care, they said it was due to the problem with Courier people it was returned. I logged complaint with them on 17th January with complaint number [protected]. They said that they will be reshipping the order. But it is 20th Januray now and they have no information of when it will be shipped. They are saying that please wait for sometime.
      This is disgusting, first of all the order was returned with no reason as they are not able to tell any reason that why it was returned. Then after so many days, still they have not shipped and not able to tell that when it will be shipped.

This is very frustating as they should atleast give some information or probable date to ship or delivered.

I want to have my money returned back and cancel the order but that also is not being allowed from them.

Please either deliver it asap or cancel my order.

[protected]

Online _CST Jan 20, 2015

Dear Tripur,

Snapdeal (Online Products)got 2 bounce utrn numbers

Order ID : [protected]. I have ordered samsuOrder ID : 3372356578g guru E1282 MODEL MOBILE IN SNAPDEAL ONLINE MARKETTING WHICH WAS CASH ON DELIVERY.
        I HAVE TAKEN DELIVERY ON 3 NOVEMBER FROM COURIER BY PAYING CASH ON DELIVERY OF AMOUNT RS.2424/- WHEN I OPENED BOX MOBILE MODEL NUMBER CHANGED. BILL WAS SAME AS I GIVEN BUT PRODUCT NOT SAME.
        WITH IN FEW MIN I HAVE CONTACT SNAPDEAL CUSTOMER CARE [protected]. HE TOLD TO SEND PIC OF BOX AND BILL TO MAIL ADD.
        I DONE AS HE OR SHE TOLD ON 5TH November THE SAME COURIER BOY CAME AND TAKEN RETURN DELIVERY BY GIVING SLIP.

ITODAY ALMOST 2 MONTHS COMPLETED I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY AMOUNT FROM SNAPDEAL.
        ON 15TH NOVEMBER I GOT ANY UTRN NO FROM KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK WHEN I ADKED MY BANK HE TOLD THAT UTRN NO KKBKH14316259864 NOT DONE TO MY ACCIUNT NUMBER.
        MY ACCOUNT NO iS [protected].
        BUT WITH THIS UTRN NUMBERS KKBKH14316259864 DONE TO [protected].
        BUT REJECTED. AGAIN I CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE HE TOLD TO SCAN BANK DETAILS I DONE AFTER DAILY CALLING HE GIVEN MAIL ON 15TH DECEMBER WITH NEW UTRN NUMBERS WHICH ALDO BOUNCED UPTO TODAY I WASTED MY MONEY IN SCANNING BSNK DETAILS AND DAILY CALLING TO CUSTOMER CARE WHICH WAS PAUD NUMBER. I HAVE SPEND MONEY UPTO RS.680/- I HAVE ALL DETAILS WITH ME ALL SENT MAILS AND ALL RECEIVED MAILS.
        TODAY I CHECKED MY SNAPDEAL ACCOUNT IN THAT Order ID : [protected] WAS DELIVERED I AGREE BUT IN SAME I HAVE SENT RETURN THAT ALSO MENTION BUT TODAY ONLY DELIVERED SHOWING.
        PLZ I REQUEST TO SEE ALL MY DETAILS WHICH I WILL SCAN ON TOMARROW.

Online _CST Jan 07, 2015

Dear Madhusudhan,

Snapdeal Online Team

Snapdealworst service ever by snapdeal

I have been same experience with this crap logistic service of snapdeal velex logistic . I have placed order on 17th december after that this velex are showing same progress status for my shipment and still I m not getting my order. I mailed this problem so many times to snapdeal but your support guys are replying same messege to me, this is really bulshit except you ask your courier partner regarding my order you are replying same to me. Even I called many time to this velex logistic but nobody picked up and today I was shocked that I called to bombay office of this velex logistic as snapdeal provided to me but someone picked my phone and kept reciever aside after that I tried so many times but got busy tone.

This was really frustrating that you behaving with your customer. I am not expecting this from you snapdeal.

Online _CST Jan 02, 2015

Dear Vinayak,

Snapdealdo not refund money

I BUY A RED PICK POCKET CANVASS BAG IN RS 399 FROM SNAPDEAL. MY ORDER NO. [protected] AND COMPLAINT NO. [protected] WHEN I RECEIVED IT I SAW IT WAS VERY SMALL SO I DECIDED TO RETURN IT AS IT WAS OF NO USE FOR ME AS ITS SIZE IS VERY SMALL . SO I COURIERD IT TO ADDERESS GIVEN BY SNAPDEAL ON 12-12-14. THEY RECEIVED IT ON 14-12-14. FROM THIS DATE EVERYDAY THEY CAN TELL THAT THEY CAN REFUND MY MONEY IN 24 HOURS BUT TILL NOW THEY DIDN’T REFUND MY MONEY .

Online _CST Dec 20, 2014

Dear ANKIT SINGLA,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Snapdealorder not delivered

I ordered a soft toy in SNAPDEAL on September 29th'2014, but until now it was not delivered.I called so many times to customer care but always they are not taking any action. They said courier people lost the package and they require some time to search the package, but they are not taking any action or response. I called and requested to cancel the order and refund the money but they are not even doing that.Response is very poor from customer care.Really facing hell with them.Each and every time when i called customer care i need to wait 5-10 mins in queue.All the time is being wasted in calling them and tracking package.In past few months i order 6 products in SNAPDEAL and i cancelled 3 orders due to different reasons like faulty product etc.

Online _CST May 03, 2016

Hi Prarthita,

Our team got in touch with you and requested to place a fresh order.

Thanks,
                  Team Snapdeal

Online _CST May 01, 2016

Dear Prarthita,

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Team Snapdeal

• Pr
                  Prarthita Kar Apr 30, 2016

I had ordered a transcend 32gb class 10 memory card order id [protected] and tracking number is [protected] but when i track my this card there is showing that my card has been already delivered, how it will be happened when i have not received the product eat, it is your hospitality it is?, i file a RTI and submit a case to the consumer court against it.

Comments

Online _CST Dec 08, 2014

Dear Rtejak,

Snapdealrefund

Horrible service provided by snap deal.

The product that I received was of a poor quality, I am not even complaining about it. I had returned the product on 20-11-2014 and next day I had called up your customer care and had told that I want the refund in my bank account. The executive told to send mail with details of my bank account. You can see the details in trail mail. I followed up with your customer care last week and the executive who attended the call told that refund is in process and would receive it in 4-5 working days. 2 days back when I again called up for the status the executive who attended the call told that my order is not cancelled and when I asked to transfer the call to manager. The manager gave me a response that my amount has been transferred to SD account, which I had never asked for. When I told him that I had asked to transfer it to my bank account and I had sent a mail regarding the same, he told that he dosent have any details about my bank account and I need to resend that mail again.

This is real pathetic service provided by snap seal.

I WANT MY MONEY TO BE TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT ASAP AND A CALL BACK REGARDING THE STATUS.

Order No. [protected]
                Complaint No. [protected]

Snapdealreverse pick up is not done: received faulty lifeline ab king pro: order no.: [protected]

This is regarding order number [protected] We have received a faulty lifeline AB king pro after 8 days of order. Being disappointed i have requested for replace giving all the info they needed. after ten days of communication I received a mail saying that their courier partner NUVOEX will pick up the product in next 48 hours. For 3 days We wait for the courier service to pick up the product, but We did not receive any call from any kind of courier partner. And after 3 days I got a mail for Snap deal stating that the return pick is not done due to customer is not interested in returning the product
                  It's been a month since we ordered a 'lifeline AB king pro' and we are stuck with a faulty one. This is very disappointing from SNAPDEAL.

Online _CST Nov 28, 2014

Dear Rupesh Ramteke,

Snapdealproduct not received

I have purchased 3 pc of routers from snapdeal on 18 october but snapdeal is not able to deliver it till date and they are not refunding the money as well.i call many times but 72 hours every time i hear from every representative.

if someone is reading this complaint take it very seriously and refund my 4k rupees.

Order No - [protected]
                    placed on - 18th, October 2014

Online _CST Nov 24, 2014

Dear Kushlove,

Snapdealrefund of faulty product

had ordered a INTEX AQUA 3 G mobile of 3 pieces and requested to refund all 3 pieces because of Fault. Refund amount of 2 pieces not being given to me, whether I have submitted Collection Receipt of their courier partner of behalf of snapdeal. .Everytime I ask for my refund since 50+ days and I get a reply saying "we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and that we have registered the complain.if you have any query please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal .com".and have sent many of mails . But never solve the complain and I have been receiving the same reply since a month mean if you will do not mean the apologise then why do you'll apology. My order number is [protected], Complain Ticket No. : 9534745/[protected].

Online _CST Nov 21, 2014

Dear AKS HR,

Snapdeal — payment not received

Sir / madam, I have returned my product which was booked in snapdeal due to wrong delivery i have returned...

Rajahmundry

Snapdeal — neft pending

SIR I HAVE GIVEN ORDER OF SAMSUNG E1282 MOBILE IN SNAPDEAL WITH CASH ON DELIVERY OPTION I HAVE TAKEN BY...

Rajahmundry

Snapdealawful company

This pertains to Snapdeal's order # [protected] .. I ordered a chair online from the site and after several weeks, the company claimed inability to deliver the item . In the meanwhile, they changed the delivery date 3 times without any intimation or notice to me and in fact, I didn't notice at first but then later realized that the goalpost is moving.

Emails to their various ids, complaints on the website resulted in automated "Thank you and we'll get back" responses ..and phone number was not reachable. There was one instance when my wife was on the phone for nearly 30 mins without getting to speak to anyone at all .. I think her queue number was some 57 !

Finally, after a week of the forced cancelled, the money I paid (yes - i was foolish enough to pay upfront) hasn't been returned and of course, Mr. Bahl and his team wouldn't care !

~G

Dear Girija,

Snapdeal Online Team

Snapdealorder [protected]: received damaged tv.. reverse pickup not yet done.

We have received a BROKEN Display TV after 15 days of order. Being dissapointed i have requested for replace giving all the info they needed. There was no reply or callback from SNAPDEAL since then. We are calling them on a daily basis and snapdeal representatives gave no assured reply. After 12 more days of struggle, we got a reply saying that reverse pickup is been delayed from our side. We have not received any call from any kind of courier partner.
                          It's been a month since we ordered a TV and we are stuck with a damaged one. This is disappointing from SNAPDEAL, while all other competitors are promising 1-2 days safe delivery.

Need URGENT resolution!!!

Dear Bharat,

Snapdeal Online Team

Snapdeal.comsnapdeal.com cancels discounted orders with silly reasons and asks customer to re - place the order at increased price.

Snapdeal.com cancels discounted orders with silly reasons and asks customer to re - place the order at increased price.
                            Silly reason is "address not found" where as delivery person din't even called to me to find address. Additionally i have received more than 5 products on my address.

I placed order # [protected] for bajaj mx6 steam iron on 12th oct 2014 which was committed to be delivered on 22nd oct 2014. Even after multiple calls to snapdeal customer care, i have not received the product yet. I have also raised complaint number [protected] on 27th oct. For the same. However on 3rd nov i have received order cancellation.

I have been following up for this since 3 weeks with snapdeal and finally decided to take help form this forum.

After detailed inquiry of my order, i came to know that it was returned to dealer by courier person with a silly reason "address not found". I call this reason silly as there was no phone call to me from delivery person to get hint about the address and most important thing is that i have previously received more than 5 products at this address (Which is very easy to find) . Snapdeal also mentioned that multiple deliveries were attempted (For complaint # [protected]) however it is hard to believe that no phone call was made to me even for asking once.

More - over when i raised a request couple of days ago over call to cancel the return (Which was not initiated by me) and re - place the order by clearly saying i don't want my money back, i want the product, snapdeal representatives forwarded this request and said that it will be re - placed ad you will get it within 4 - 5 days.
                            Today when i called, snapdeal representative told that the order had been cancelled and i should pace a new order with additional payment of rs. 300.

Was it my mistake that i bought this product with discount?
                            Was it my mistake that delivery boy din't find my address? I have even launched a complain for delivery boy's fake answer, don't know what happened to that)
                            Was it my mistake that even after snapdeal representative saying "your order will be re - placed" the order was never re - placed?

Can i get my product at same price i bought it for (Rs 990) ?

Dear Kuldeep,

Snapdealcustomer service

order # [protected] AWB Number - [protected] Request #[protected]: Pathetic service . Why does snapdeal deal with such hopeless couriers, the product is in bangalore from 16 and yet to be delivered . In spite of complaining to the courier company and also snap deal, Stil no action on this

Processing Date Current Status Time Pieces
                              Wednesday, 15 October, 2014 Processed at JAIPUR SDC [SDC] 22:28 1
                              Wednesday, 15 October, 2014 Arrived at JAIPUR SDC 21:05 1
                              Wednesday, 15 October, 2014 Booked 18:00

sanjayaachu Nov 19, 2018

oreded on 22/2/2016 but it comes a small size bag but the refund was not done to my account

Comments

• Um
                                  Umesh Raj Nov 14, 2018

I parches on 6/10/2016 whirlpool 1.5 ton ac the delivered date is 15/10/2016 but item was not residue still today

• Ab
                                  Abhinay Gupta Nov 13, 2018

Snap deal is fraud company, they have cheated me and now not refunding my money back...
                                  SUB ORDER ID : [protected]
                                  I received different product, and returned the same.
                                  Later they said QC failed and denied to refund my money.
                                  THIS IS FRAUD.

• Kk
                                  ,kkjdfnjbi Oct 22, 2018

i buy a phone from snapdeal the item was dispatched via speed post and isee no status after 23/06/17 so i contact speed post theybsaid the parcel is missing from the way why ?? snapdeal and speed duties are deliver my parcel in time why they are very irresponsible ????? then iregister acomplaint

• Sh
                                  Shruthi S Murthy Aug 28, 2018

I had ordered for L'Oréal Paris xtenso shampoo and mask from snapdeal.
                                  Instead what I received was fake and broken products.
                                  The smell of the shampoo was very different from the original one.
                                  And when I requested for return and refund.
                                  They said my product was not eligible for refund.
                                  When the bottle is broken how can I use it?

Online _CST Oct 31, 2014

Dear Santosh,

Snapdeal Online Team

Snapdeal.com — snapdeal cheating the people rupees

my order id is [protected] Order Placed On : [protected]:36:39 i placed an order in snapdeal.com (64gp...

Snapdeal/ Nova Rotimakerincorrect product

Hi Kunal,
                                I am writing this email to express my sadness and
                                frustration towards the services offered by your company...not only the
                                delivery turned out to be unpleasant but the customer services of your
                                company has certainly changed my perception about your C-sat fundas...
                                Order Id- [protected]
                                Complaint Id- 9531220
                                Item Ordered- a nova rotimaker
                                Item received- an eagle product
                                Amount paid- Rs. 1500/-
                                Reasons for my exasperation n agitation are:
                                1. Incorrect product delivery
                                2. No empathy
                                3. Cust service reps are only busy in reiterating the policies and processes instead of prioritizing the concern.
                                4. If asked to transfer calls to sup then its a long hold ALWAYS !!
                                The agent i spoke last was so arrogant and rude...i mean..
                                Is he nuts or if the training and quality team of Snapdeal consists of
                                bunch of fools who cud not evn impart the right skills to him???????
                                Being a working person I REALLY DONOT HAVE TIME TO CALL
                                YOUR TEAM AGAIN AND AGAIN AND REQUEST THEM TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESS OF
                                DELIVERY FOR THE RIGHT PRODUCT !!
                                This insane guy didnt evn hesitate in saying "we have not
                                done it deliberately"...HOW CAN YOUR TEAM BE THIS UNPROFESSIONAL AND
                                CASUAL TOWARDS THE BLUNDERS???
                                I had ordered it for some reason but your company has spoiled the interest and everything...
                                I donot know when i will be getin my product BUT YOU HAVE
                                LOST A CUSTOMER FOR THE LIFETIME AND ALSO I WILL BE RESTRICTING EVERY1
                                IN MY CIRCLE FROM SHOPPIN FROM YOU GUYS IN FUTURE !!!
                                Being into this industry one needs to be quick and
                                courteous in keeping their customers happy...and your work is customer
                                dependent only...Customers have so many options TO SHOP...SO VALUE THEM
                                !!
                                Hope my this letter to you will help me in getting my product cz you being my last hope now...

Online _CST Sep 25, 2014

Dear Mitashi,

Snapdeal.com7930030 - cashback not credited

Complaint no. 7930030. The cash back should credit on 9th Aug 2014 but till now i didn't get the cashback. I replied around 20 mails and more than 20 calls to customer care but there is no progress till now, every time they says within 48 hrs it will be rectified but there is no progress. This is MOST WORST CUSTOMER CARE.

Don't send the standard replies, i already sent mail to [protected]@snapdeal.com 1 month before there is no action taken.
                                  I know you will reply "sorry for the inconvenience" all the standard stories, you don't have anything other than that.. its almost 2 months still you are not able to resolve the issue, from this thing you BAD QUALITY OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Online _CST Sep 24, 2014