Smith's Food and Drug — automated checkout
40% of Taos residents are 60+ years old. We are finding it difficult to use your automated checkout and the poor clerk assigned to assist is overwhelmed. It takes twice as long to check out than when using a clerk. However, check-out lines are very long as people are avoiding the automated checkout. Today the machine just wouldn't cooperate and the assisting clerk said there are plans to take away checkouts with people and put in more automated. Please, don't do it! I will be shopping wherever there are real clerks if you do...
I tried to get my pneumonia shot...out. tried to get my shingles shot...went on a waiting list that will take months to get. Tried to buy gas...pump wouldn't scan my rewards card for my discount so I left without getting gas.
More Smith's Food and Drug Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time!
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows
- Smith's Marketplace - manager aspe
- Smith's Food and Drug - simple truth organic chocolate chip cookies, bai drinks