Menu

Smith's  -  automated checkout

T
Author of the complaint
9:40 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

40% of Taos residents are 60+ years old. We are finding it difficult to use your automated checkout and the poor clerk assigned to assist is overwhelmed. It takes twice as long to check out than when using a clerk. However, check-out lines are very long as people are avoiding the automated checkout. Today the machine just wouldn't cooperate and the assisting clerk said there are plans to take away checkouts with people and put in more automated. Please, don't do it! I will be shopping wherever there are real clerks if you do...

I tried to get my pneumonia shot...out. tried to get my shingles shot...went on a waiting list that will take months to get. Tried to buy gas...pump wouldn't scan my rewards card for my discount so I left without getting gas.

More Smith's complaints & reviews

Smith's - inspect your receipts every time!
Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner
Smith's - employee complaint