The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Smith's Grocery Store — employee conduct
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Your store in Reno on South Meadows Pkwy has employed a grocery bagger/cart pusher that has a criminal record for Domestic violence. He has pled guilty, spent time in jail and currently has a Protective order issued against him for threats of death against a 16 year old minor girl. I cannot believe you do not do a complete background check for a position that deals with the general public. He is a danger to women, and femaile teens and children.
I am the mother of this minor and a frequent and consistent shopper to this store in Reno. I was walking into the store yesterday to do my weekly shopping. I was accompanied by my 8 year old daughter and her 10 year old friend. As I was approaching the entrance, your employee was starring me down and flipping me off with the middle finger from both hands. He kept doing this until I entered the store. I immediately sought a manager to issue a complaint.
The manager escorted me to my car. However, he did not even take my name to follow up with me. He said he would deal with the employee but he has no idea on how to follow up with me. I would expect that being a customer that was treated so disrespectfully by a low level employee that the management team would at least care enough to let me know the status of this employee. I have decided that it is in my best interest to chose another grocery store to do my shopping. I will also be advising everyone that I associate with to chose another grocery store since you employ such a dangerous person.
More Smith's Grocery Store Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time!
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Food and Drug - pharmacy service
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's - Steve (employee) poor service
- Smith's Food and Drug - automated checkout
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows