7130 N Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV, 89149, US
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Smith'sMoney order

Hello today I went to the smiths on Durango and Elkhorn in Las Vegas nv. I go there every month for money orders but this morning when I went a lady told me she needed my social security and birth certificate as if my id wasn't enough I then asked if I could speak to the manager and he then proceeded to tell me I needed to have my social security card and birth certificate even with a smaller amount then 4600 I was originally trying to get and he still told me that I couldn't get a money order without those things and as a paying customer when did smiths started to ask for socials or any of that sort other then an Id the manger is Nathan and he did not help at all but only continued to lie to my face I am very much upset that I had to drive to another store just for a money order!!!