Having problems with Booths?

Booths Customer Service Contacts

+44 800 221 8086 (Customer Service)
+44 128 269 2992 (Barrowford)
+44 170 489 1449 (Burscough)
+44 152 473 6680 (Carnforth)
+44 120 042 7325 (Clitheroe)
+44 199 560 3236 (Garstang)
+44 177 281 1493 (Longton, Preston)
+44 177 278 0737 (Longridge, Preston)
+44 177 275 2771 (Penwortham, Preston)
+44 125 389 2362 (Poulton-le-Fylde)
+44 152 467 415 (Scotforth, Lancaster)
+44 125 364 0887 (St Annes)
+44 153 956 4217 (Milnthorpe)
+44 122 958 8003 (Ulverston)
+44 153 944 6114 (Windermere)
+44 161 980 8415 (Hale Barns)
+44 156 565 2522 (Knutsford)
+44 161 713 3750 (MediaCityUK)
Longridge Road, Ribbleton
Preston, England, Lancashire
United Kingdom - PR25BX
Lancashire

Barrowford
3 Halstead Lane, Barrowford, Nelson BB9 6HH

Burscough
Unit 1, Ringtail Retail Park, Burscough, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L40 8AD (for Sat Nav Please Use L40 7SS)

Carnforth

Stanley Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0BS

Greater Manchester

MediaCityUK, Salford
The Garage, Red, MediaCityUK, Salford, M50 2BS

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Booths Customer Service. Initial Booths complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Booths above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Booths. Discuss the issues you have had with Booths and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 27, 2020

Booths — Food

I would like to bring to your attention and make a complaint to my great disappointment in visiting your...

Feb 04, 2020

Booths — customer services

Hello. Shopping in booths this morning there were again no checkouts other than one express 10 max item til...

Feb 01, 2020

Booths — service

Paying for food & red wine at the self service checkout a member of staff approached took the red wine...

Jan 09, 2020

Booths — booths brantley apple crumble

We purchased a Brantley apple crumble today for dessert ( custard too ) as our grandson aged 9 was coming for...

Boothscafe

At approximately 13.30 today myself and my mother (who is in her 80s) visited the store for shopping this was fine no problems and lady on the till was lovely and very helpful
We decided to use the cafe and so I picked up a wet tray (all were wet) got my order sorted and was asked if i would like my soup when the lasagne came out i said yes please
When i got to the table where my mother was sitting if was full of dirty crockery pots etc so i had to place my tray on the seat nearly spilling my bottle and proceed to clear the table onto another dirty table one of a large number
After waiting for a long time my mothers lasagne finally arrived with her chips (which was very nice ) I waited then had to dash to the toilet and stand it quite a large queue and on my return the soup had still not arrived by this time my mother said you finish mine which I did then got up and walked over to the counter and explained the situation saying I would like a refund
This was refunded onto my mothers card
I then proceeded to the cigarette counter to see if it was customer services he got a gentleman to come and see me
I then explained what had happened and he took my details and said someone would contact me
I am still waiting for the call
Not happy at all with the service or lack of service recieved and the cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired
I appreciate the cafe and shop do get very busy in which case staff should be more attentive to the sitting/eating areas
Like I told the gentleman i let the clearing of the tables go bye the bye although not getting my order was sheer poor service

Sep 05, 2019

Booths — staff

Went shopping to booths this morning and was just getting out of the car and saw a woman in a booths uniform...

Boothsfine

LA23 1QA
    22 August 2019
    Dear Sir,
    PARKING PENALTY CHARGE 304120/612329
    We have recently holidayed in Windermere.
    I was outraged to find, on my return to London, a parking fine for £100 related to a stay in the car park at Booths Windermere on 6/8/2019 of 2 hours 51 minutes.
    I have settled this fine with BPA today with a payment of £50.
    During our time at Windermere we made purchases from Booths totalling £622 itemised below.

I have been shopping at Booths for more than 50 years.

On the date in question (6 August 2019) we were shopping in Booths, Windermere, as can be clearly seen from the payments made above (which were cleared on the following day).

Following our shopping we decided to stay in the cafe chatting with elderly and infirm relatives who could not meet us anywhere else.

I am not a regular and therefore did not understand that I needed to make special arrangements to stay beyond two hours in the car park, even though I was in Booths throughout the time in question.

I find the levying of a parking fine to penalised me for spending more than 2 hours in Booths totally unacceptable. I cannot believe that it is your intention to deter people from spending longer times at Booths under such special circumstances.

I understand that the parking fine has been levied by a separate company and is not directly the responsibility of Booths but, I am sure you will agree, that in this situation a mistake has been made at the cost of considerable goodwill to regular and loyal patrons.

I do hope that you can deal with this matter appropriately.

Yours sincerely

07-Aug-19 Purchase 'E H BOOTH AND CO WINDERMERE 7.75
    Total 622

Aug 05, 2019

Booths — staff

Visited booths Monday day 5th of of August 2019, normal on checkout so I went to self service work a tall...

Jul 03, 2019

Booths — food goji berries

I purchased Goji berries from the Windermere Booths store on Friday 28th June and the best before date on the...

Jun 06, 2019

Booths — three for two drinks offers

I live in Keswick, am a cardholder, and have shopped in the store at least twice a week since it opened. I...

Feb 05, 2019

Booths — carrier bags

Morning I was shopping in one of your stores on sunday afternoon 3rdf eb in preston lancashire and was quite...

Jan 18, 2019

Booths — southern fried chicken sandwich and vegetable crisps

I came into the Keswick store today; Friday the 18/1/19, and bought a southern fried chicken sandwich and...

Keswick
      Jan 06, 2019

Booths — sourdough bread

Having bought one of your loaves today Sunday 6th January 2019, I was absolutely amazed when cutting in it to...

Boothsexcess billing

Transaction #-[protected] (total Bill Amount pound 5.90
      Booths Windermere on checkout 7 at 13.34 on Monday 24-09-2018
      I bought one masala chai-171485 but have been billed for two.
      Excess amount billed is pound 2.50
      Paid Cash
      I am a tourist from India and will be in London till 09-10-2018
      Contact Nos are
      [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Booths — butchers

My wife popped into Booths in Garstang today (24/08/18) to get some Rump steak for my tea. On approaching the...

Boothsservice

I called at my local Booths Supermarket in Lytham this evening for some milk which costs £1.10. I used the self service till to check out as I was in a hurry. After I had paid by credit card using contactless, there was problem with the till and it would not produce the receipt for my purchase. I was not bothered with the receipt as I just wanted to take the milk and leave. However the staff "helping" insisted that she will have to make sure the milk was paid for by rebooting the computer. I had to stand at the till waited for at least 15 minutes for the computer to work again. This staff then printed out a couple of receipts which were not for my purchase. She then came to the conclusion that the milk had not been paid for and I needed to pay AGAIN! I had enough by then. I was embarrassed and felt that I was being accused of trying to get away with not paying £1.10!!! No way I would pay for something twice so I had no choice but to Ieave without the milk that I had already paid for. I then went to Sainsburys to buy milk instead.

I checked my credit card statement when I got home, sure enough the £1.10 had gone through.

Basically Booths Supermarket took my money but refused to give me the goods purchased unless I pay twice.

As a loyal, regular customer, I would expect a degree of trust and good will from Booths and not treating me like a suspected shoplifter over a bottle of milk!

I had enjoyed shopping as well as using the restaurant in Booths until this nasty experience.

I look forward to your response.

Doris Carr

Booths — customer service in ulverston

I spoke to a gentleman on the customer service/till where tobacco and newspapers are sold at the front of the...

Boothsbutternut squash bake

Please see attached the photos of a product that I bought which is within date and is going mouldy and is inedible. I only noticed when I was preparing tea and am now having to go out and get something else. I am most disappointed as I was really looking forward to having it. Please refund me the cost. Thanks.

Georgina Ternent.

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Apr 2018, at 16:51, Booths wrote:

Booths Penrith

Dear Cardholder,

Thank you for shopping at Booths today. Here is your email receipt. We will send you this every time you shop with us. You will be able to see details of your rewards, discounts and keep it as a record of your purchases.
          Product Name Quantity Total
          Buy 2 for 5.00
          1 £1.00
          3 £1.99
          Total £21.06

Click here if you no longer wish to receive emailed receipts.

Your receipt 53-[protected]
          24 Apr 2018, 16:50
          Booths Penrith
          Units 1 & 2, Westgate House, Brunswick Road

butternut squash bake

Booths — food in the restaurant

I purchased a jacket potato with salmon and creme fresh from your Kendal restaurant. Although it was tasty, I...

Appleby-in-westmorland

Booths — booths tomato and mozzarella pasta pot

Hi, My name is Natalie Dixon, I regularly purchase your booths Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta pot from my...

Lancaster