Smart Style (Walmart)bad haircut

K Review updated:

Worst mistake I ever made getting my hair cut at smart style in Wal Mart. I was the very first customer of the day, and I even had a picture of the haircut I wanted and even ASKED her if she could cut my hair like that. She said she could, obviously she was mistaken. I was left with a choppy, uneven mullet. I'm thinking maybe if she would have shut her mouth for 5 minutes and concentrated on cutting my hair instead of boring me with the details of her less than interesting life, she may have done a half decent job, then again, I highly doubt it.
It's been a long time since I have been so disappointed in a hair cut. I could have closed my eyes and cut my hair and done a better job. I definitely over paid about 21.00, the best tip I can give Dinah from SmartStyle in Marion, Ohio is please...quit your day job.

• Ro
    Rocket man 1 Mar 07, 2021

Yes I've just I think had a bad haircut. I've been told by three different people that I should never go back to Wal-Mart for a haircut. I can't tell because my eyes are not the best. I paid 23.00 dollars with tip. Is that about the going rate in Cedar city Utah. I don't know. But if it was a bad haircut then maybe I have been robbed. I would post a picture but that is a little hard for me. Thank you for listening.

• Ri
    Rickie James Apr 29, 2012

I don't know what smart styles that guy went to but the one I went to in Marion Ohio was great. The stylist I got was named Brandace mooney. I got to say the service was great she was very nice and professional. She gave me the hair cut exactly like I asked an wasn't too ruff like some barbers. She was even fun to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a good cut. Don't let that last review detour you from this place because I thought it was quite pleasant. Side note... She spoke English just fine. I can't comment on the other stylists but Brandace or Brandy (I guess it's for short) was great!!!

• Mm
    Mmmmm123 Oct 03, 2011

Send in a pic :)
    I got mulletted once years ago, right before prom! At least it was the 80's!