SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings"unethical behaviour of the cashier"

C May 25, 2019

I've been mistreated and looked down by the cashier because I'm just wearing a comfy outfit that i dont look like a prestige card holder. The first costumers that looked rich, she didn't asked for their prestige card and immediately punched their items, and the customers just handed their card after the punching. Then when my turn came, she asked me if I'm a prestige card holder and I've told her yes but give me a second coz I'm talking and saying something important to my sister in law as im giving her instructions to take the child from me. But then, i was so shocked that the cashier was still standing still and don't really wanna punch my items. I've told her for the second time in a nice manner" Ma'am dont worry i won't go to you lane if I'm not a prestige card holder, if not so then I'll be ashamed to queue in here." But then she answered me sarcastically. She replied " prestige card!" in a snobbish way. As a human I felt hurt, ive told her how unfair she was knowing that im her last customer that night because the store is already preparing to shut off. I told her she shouldnt judge me on how i look rather she should be fair on all the prestige card holders be it we look rich and we look poor and dont base her judgement on how we dress up. She answered me back and she dared me to complain at the customer service counter and even pointed me where is at saying " Ayan, Customer Service magreklamo ka kung gusto mo".I handed her my prestige card and also raised my voice already telling her how unfair she treated me then that's the only time she punched it but still talked back insulting me with her words telling me " hinde, ang ganda nyo nga eh, ang ganda ganda" in mocking way which is no connection about what I'm explining her. Then my goosebumps raised because her attitude was unacceptable. I just let my sister in law handle the matter and my groceries bacause i can't take the attitude any longer.. I approached the customer service supervisor regarding the matter but just asked me my suggestion on how to improve their service, but I initiated nd suggested I'd rather make a written compliant regarding the cashier so that she will learn from her mistakes and no customers will be humiliated the way she did to me. Hope you'll resolve this matter immidiately. Godbless!