Sleepy'sShipping Charges

A

I have purchased Mattress spring box from Sleepy's. We have a king size bed & any sleepy's store do not carry king size mattress or spring boxes at store location. They actually charge customers $29.99 to get it delivered from their local warehouse to store location for you to pick up. I don't understand this burden on customer. You are running a business with certain products & which should be available at store for customers & if it's not customer shouldn't be charged for their work. Disappointed...!

• Sl
    Sleepy's Jun 18, 2012

Sleepy's number one goal is customer satisfaction. Please reach out to me at [protected]@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you. We look forward to working with you and resolving your complaint

• Mi
    Milton_Beane Mar 25, 2013

I am a customer at Sleepy's also, but so far I never had a problem on buying items with them. And if there are complaints form us customers, they are always making sure that they can give solutions to our problems.