Sleep Numberremote has no display

S

Hey everyone that has a Sleep Number bed. What's your number? Me? I can't tell you. Both wired remotes lost their displays within a week. Talked to Select Comfort. It seems their warranty does not cover the wired remotes. Because it is wired to the pump, it is too costly for them to cover problems with the remotes. I cannot find anyone that has parts for them. Anyone have an idea where to find the displays for these remotes, please let me know.

• Jm
    jmfmw Apr 12, 2011

My complaint is about their pillow, the salesman did not tell me I could not return for a refund. They pillow has a bad odor, I could not even lay on it the smell was so bad. When I tried to return it they told me I could only return for another item. They are not very easy to deal with.
    caroline from ohio

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices