Sirius XM Radio Inc.Satellite and internet service

B

I have just cancelled my subscription, in part because one of their employees - Joanna, employee # 78863 (in Cape Breton) lied to me when I renewed my subscription through her on February 12, 2016. She gave me a confirmation number of [protected]. She assured me that I would continue to receive internet radio as part of my subscription, but now I was told by another employee (Josh, employee #884061 in St. John's NB) that internet radio is not included in the package she enrolled me in.

Moreover, even though I previously paid for a subscription until February 28, 2016, I have now been shut out of my account and told I will receive a refund for those few days. I hope that someone at your end will investigate the unprofessional behaviour of that company, including the misrepresentation by the first employee. They have lost a long-time customer and someone who will do his best to be sure other people are aware so that they too can cancel or not subscribe in the first place!!

Sincerely, Bruce Connell

Dr. Bruce Connell, C.Psych.
Psychologist, private practice
Adjunct Professor, King's University College
Western University
[protected]

• Ga
    GatorAngry Aug 09, 2017

It is an old trick most likely, I would not be surprised as it seems Sirius radio systematically turns your radio signal off, turning the esn (mac address) off or crypto the signal especially with lifetime members until you use the 3 radio changes and then incorporate you back into the main flow of having access to your credit card again of which they butcher you very well if you don't pay attention. Or is it just some strange coincidence that all of us somehow just have very bad luck? Hmmmmm...really... Today they told me my antenna was bad and I could not change my radio anymore ... I had another new radio that I popped in the carriage and it worked just fine ...so they cyberwarfare you, any of us as they see fit, it's pure nonsense that a radio goes bad as much as they claim...its all fraudulent...managed by India? Are you kidding me? My insurance company outsourced their billing to India and the next thing I start getting a barrage of calls from India fake phone numbers trying to sell me prescription drugs...they fleeced every customers records and started their own business...fight back with Sirius...they use Cyberwarfare on their customers in terms of radios, changing fees, etc...they are deceptive and crooks...fight back!!! Hace a tech check those radios and contact the FCC...let's put them out of business!!

Comment Guidelines