Sirius XM Radio — Lifetime subscription scam
Many years ago I opted to purchase SiriusXM's lifetime subscription option for $500. Monday, I purchased a new car and called to have my subscription transferred to the new vehicle. It was at that point I was informed that transferring the subscription was not an option, that my lifetime subscription transfer was only in the event that the radio was stolen or defective. Keep in mind that Sirius offered me the option to buy the lifetime subscription stating that I could transfer it one time to another radio so the sales person was aware it was in a vehicle! There were no options provided when I contacted them so I requested a manager in their complaint department to contact me 3 days later NOTHING because all they kept saying was I'm so sorry transferring is not an option, so now my old car continues to have lifetime So now, the owner of my old car gets the lifetime membership, and I get to purchase a new one if I want one again! Very unethical and disappointing SiriusXM!
More Sirius XM Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio!
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received!
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription