Singapore Airlinesspecial meal

R

I had pre-booked an egg free vegan meal for all my flights to and from Philippines. I left Perth on flight SQ 224 @ 6.25 am 13 June 2017. I received my special meal & although I didn't like the look of part of it, as it looked like a mini omelettes, I had a few bits knowing that it was supposed to be EGG FREE. After 3 bites my throat & tongue were on fire, which usually happens when I taste eggs. Supervisor Susan was very attentive with cups of Peppermint Tea & honey, but it was several days before I felt fine. Susan made a call to ground in Singapore to inform them of the incident and to make sure that the next flight had a Vegan Meal for me. When my meal arrived I started by eating everything else and left the meal for last, as I was very hungry and my stomach was extremely sore. After a few minutes into the meal, another meal was presented to me in response to the call Susan had made to ground @ Singapore. This new meal was a vegan and was much better for me. My wife and I especially chose to fly with Singapore instead of Jetstar as baggage, meals, entertainment & seats are included and we want to continue to fly with Singapore, but this incident has put a black mark on your reputation. Can you do anything to make us confident that this type of thing won't happen again.
If I may make a suggestion: Although there are several different choices of special meals, for me, I wish there was more options. At MacDonald's customers are able to fine tune their own burgers to their choice. Why not make it possible for your customers to include or exclude certain food items: ie Omit dairy but include meats or include Lactose free products or exclude egg products but include meats etc.