The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Simmons Mattresses — A mattress should not sink 2& in 3 months
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought the Black series (king size), supposedly Top of the Line for $2500. After less than 3 months, there were two troughs in the mattress. Simmons states that up to a 2" dip (with no one on the mattress) is acceptable. It cannot be slept on with that much of a dip. We are not sleeping at all, wake up achy all over. My wife and I are both in good shape and definitely not overweight. We wrote letters to Simmons but got no where with it. I want to throw it to the curb!
Does anyone have any suggestions?
More Simmons Mattresses Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim!
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress
- Simmons Beautyrest - Sagging and chemical odor!
- Simmons - King size simmons beautyrest whitehaven mattress
- Simmons - Leather recliner
- Ofmond Simmons - Powerful telephone scam
- Simmons Comforpedic - Sagging
- Simmons Blackline Mattress - Defective mattress - company will not honor warranty