Shoppers Drug Mart — denying my coupon
September 30, 9:15 pm, I went to this store to purchase 8 head& shoulders shampoo. I had one coupon for each item which I wanted to use. The coupon's expiry date is September 30, 2019 .
The cashier denied my coupon saying that those are already expired. I told him not yet, it is the last day to use but they are still valid. They still denied me. I was so disappointed. I knew they are still valid that time but he did not allow me to use them.
Shoppers please advise me on this.
If you can't give me the items for free, at least allow me to use my coupons please.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item