Shoppers Drug Mart — service
Yesterday i bought a logitech mouse at shoppers which located at rutherford plaza and i would like to return because I change my mind to get a wireless mouse so I went to the nearest shoppers store which located at center point mall. The manager and salesperson told me I did not use the same credit card when I purchased it yesterday and also they do not have the same product so I need to go back to the store where I bought it. That makes me no sense since I was advised that I could return it any shoppers drug mart. First of all I used the same credit card and it printed differntly on the receipt and they couldve sold out the item that I had. They were both using unpleasant voice tone while having conversation. I was treated so bad and it made me not to go back to that lacation.
I just want to confirm what the policy is about returning items and they were treating me as if I was tryint to cheat on my purchase.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item