Shoppers Drug Mart — pc optimum points not counted for/ bounce sheets charged incorrectly
I went to 665 stone haven ave, Newmarket Ontario shoppers to take advantage of the 20X points on the optimum card. First the cashier didn't scan my pc optiumum card in the beginning of the transactions to get my points accordingly after she said she did, which didn't show my name or no. On the screen I paid and when she gave me my receipt no points had to return and she refunded me my money but kept my org. Receipt and gave me the refund receipt. Then processed the transaction again, and pic points accounted for but after I got home just this morning I checked my receipt after my Facebook Mom Coupon group with over 10K members said the bounce sheets were charged $3.99 instead of $2.99 and yes indeed she charged me $3.99 instead of $2.99. This is such an inconvenience on a customer not once but twice so now I had to go back to the location and they refused to give me the item for free, but I should be obtaining this item for free as it was scanned incorrectly under the "Scanner Price Accuracy Code" by law. So I did not obtain my refund of he correct amount and am expediting this matter. I hope you will be able to assist in the matter. I have the receipts to show the proof.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item