Shoppers Drug Mart — pc optimum
I was at the checkout today and mentioned that I only had my old Shoppers Optimum Card.
I was assured by the cashier that she would scan the old points to the new PC Optimum card.
She then kept my old card with my signature and tossed it intact into the waste basket and told me I didn't need it.
I asked for the card back ( as protection from fraud) and she then after the sale was complete returned it to me after assuring the points are now on the new card she handed me.
I promptly went to my computer once I returned home from shopping to register the new card and merge it with the points to see if it indeed was working. It kept saying that the numbers I copied in the requested optimum card number place was not valid. Well, it's the only card given to me by the cashier and now it says over and over that the numbers on the card are not valid.
Please rectify this promptly as I have been a loyal customer for many years, and would like to restore faith in the system that does not seem foolproof.
This should not be an alarming process. It seems that two incorrect methods can be used to scam trusting customers . One not really activate the card. Two not destroying the card or allowing the customer to destroy their own card. These two things leave the customer wide open to steal points which indeed translate into cash purchases. This can add up.
I would like to say please rectify this immediately or the authorities may have to be contacted.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item