Shoppers Drug Mart — medela electric swing breast pump
I am new mother of 2 week old boy, who's not feeding properly and out pediatric suggested us to purchase an electric breast pump to feed the baby properly. So we went to a Shoppers Drug mart at 4130 Albert st Regina SK to look for our options. Unfortunately their was only 1 option available at time which was Medela electric swing. We asked the sales Rep for details about the product but the rep honestly said that she didn't had any idea about pumps. So, we asked if we can return it if we dont like the product, for which she said that once open we can not return the product which we clearly understood. So we finally decided to purchase the product and redeemed $90 worth of points to pay for it, and for which rep told us that if we return the product we will receive the points back too.
As soon as we got out of the store I started browsing reviews about it and realized that the same product was sold for $175 by Walmart and Amazon but shoppers sold it to us for $269.99(almost $100 more). So we went back right away to return it but we were told by the supervisor that if we return it we will loose our $90 worth of points as they are not refundable and we were informed wrong by the rep but theirs nothing much can be done now.
I felt cheated and humiliated by the way supervisor responded to us. We've been loyal customers to shoppers but now will never go back to any shoppers again.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item