Shoppers Drug Mart in Fort McMurray on Franklincosmetics - thelma

T Sep 07, 2018

She is so rude made me feel like she didnt want me to look or find anything I was needing. She should be kept in the back. I asked because im traveling if the 3 piece make up remover, micler water, clenser. Value packs they had on at the moment or if they had the spacific brand I had bought more than once already. But she looked at me and said "no we have nothing like that." And grabbed the first one closest to her not even the brand I was requesting then says this is all we have. I walked past her and reached for a different one she cut me off and grabbed the one below theone I wanted to look at and read because I have skin sensitivities and instead I have to go no not that one but the other and have to point at it theb say nope over over and up. To get it and I still dont get to look at it in my hand. While sheistrying to tell me its not sensitive when it is. She just wants me to take the one closest and get out. But I have very sensitive skin and cant just buy anything. Or the time to explain why to sombody I need something im also an adult should be able to pick and choose myself without feeling like I shouldnt touch or read the label first. If she hates people she shouldnt be in customer service. Im also a privet person and ill never shop there again and I spend lots in cosmetics. This shop I spent 157.00$ on 4 items im going to return at a different shoppers so I can comfortably buy the right items im sure I want and not just to get out and away from an employee. What a horrible experience im going to tell all my friends and contacts on facebook and beauty blogs im part of.

cosmetics - thelma