Sheraton / Starwood — Lost package/attitude/ cleanliness
My name is [removed]. I am staying at Sheraton Tribeca in New York. I will be here until 5 November. I have stayed I. Several sheratons and Mariott befor, this is one of the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I don't believe it should be branded with your name.
1. I have ordered a packaged. A quite valuable product!. I have followed up regurarly with the bellboy ([removed]). Every time I ask he asks for my name. When I say the name he says no package. I said try to see by senders name or package number, he said no way, it's always sorted by guest name.
I then received an email from the company saying a person called [removed] received it at 4 pm 1 November, so literarily 2 hours before I asked him! I went down the next morning asking for the package. A very helpful bell boy found the record for it and that it was revised under the package number without a name by [removed] himself! So it was received but he lied and said it was not. Surprisingly again the package disappeared and cannot be found anywhere in the hotel! For over 9 hours no one can find it despite the record of it on the file!
I need the package ASAP. Otherwise I have to consider filing for embezzlement.
More Sheraton / Starwood Complaints & Reviews
- Sheraton - employment scam in sheraton
- Sheraton - rude personnel
- Sheraton - shipping of cancelled order
- Sheraton - lousy hotel & staff
- Sheraton / Starwood - dishonest, cheating and shameless staff
- Sheraton / Starwood - sheraton warsaw, poland
- Sheraton / Starwood - accusations of smoking unfounded
- Sheraton / Starwood - faulty equipment charges
- Sheraton / Starwood - loud neighbors/no help from desk
- Sheraton / Starwood - wedding night ruined by night clerk /concierge guildford sheraton vancouver