Sheraton / StarwoodLost package/attitude/ cleanliness

L Nov 02, 2018

My name is [removed]. I am staying at Sheraton Tribeca in New York. I will be here until 5 November. I have stayed I. Several sheratons and Mariott befor, this is one of the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I don't believe it should be branded with your name.

1. I have ordered a packaged. A quite valuable product!. I have followed up regurarly with the bellboy ([removed]). Every time I ask he asks for my name. When I say the name he says no package. I said try to see by senders name or package number, he said no way, it's always sorted by guest name.

I then received an email from the company saying a person called [removed] received it at 4 pm 1 November, so literarily 2 hours before I asked him! I went down the next morning asking for the package. A very helpful bell boy found the record for it and that it was revised under the package number without a name by [removed] himself! So it was received but he lied and said it was not. Surprisingly again the package disappeared and cannot be found anywhere in the hotel! For over 9 hours no one can find it despite the record of it on the file!

I need the package ASAP. Otherwise I have to consider filing for embezzlement.

• Updated by Laliloo · Nov 02, 2018

Please delete this post. This was not intended to be posted and published here. This was meant to be sent privately and it was not clear for the process that it will be public. please delete ASAP.