ADVERTISIMENT
8101 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC, 27612, US

Reviews and Complaints

Sheetzwomen in the front

Tonight I went to the gas station by my home that I have been going to for over a year. This time was different. The women working refused to sell me tobacco products claiming my ID looked fake, although I was able to show multiple credit cards to prove my identity, she very obviously was refusing because of my sexual orientation and I will be handling this with my lawyers. Thanks!

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

My complaint is being withdrawn because I recognized that she could not have possibly known my sexual orientation but I’m not sure why else she was discriminating against me.

Respond

Sheetzmy food order

I ordered 3 chicken sliders with lettuce, provolone cheese and Dr.Pepper BBQ sauce and when I got back to work I did not have any cheese on my sliders. If i would not have paid for the cheese it would not be a big deal but I did so I expected to have cheese. I love this Sheetz, I've never had any problems expect the bacon not being done enough on my sandwich but that was an easy fix. All the employees are really nice and are super helpful!

Comment Guidelines