Shaw Communications — billing & overall poor customer service
As I am typing this I have been on Hold with Shaw for over 2 hours.
My account has been overcharged almost 100.00 and being told it's for something ridiculous. We all pay our services a month in advance.I made changes to my account prior to the new billing cycle.They dropped my channels but still kept the original invoice amount.Talk to one person on the phone and it's supposedly taken care of.
I start getting messages saying my account is overdue and they are going to start dropping services.
I spend an hour waiting to "Chat" with a agent and get the run around.Ask for someone to call me and discuss this.We don't do callbacks.You call us or go to a retail store.
2 hours later and listening to to chat is quickest way to contact us.Higher than normal call volume.
Shaw is one of the biggest crooks there are.No wonder they always post a profit.
More Shaw Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam 
- Shaw Direct - customer service 
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam 
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts! 
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process 
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments 
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested