Shaw Cabletechnical support

Tried to make phone call yesterday morning, no phone service. Tried to use internet, no internet. Called Shaw cable who said they will look into it. A shaw technician disconnected wrong cable in apartment block. I asked to speak to a supervisor who didn't return my call (on my cell). I finally get someone later on in day and am told they will send a tech out tomorrow. I had many important calls to make and said I need to use my phone today and since it was your mistake take care of it today. I kept calling and they said someone will come out today an overbooking had been approved. That did not happen. I just got my service reconnected at 12:30 today. It was a money issue and inconvenience for them and they basically disregarded my situation and did not take responsibility for their error. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told they don't hande issues like this and a supervisor can help me (they did not call back and did not take my issue seriously) Good bye Shaw.

• Al
    Alista Dec 12, 2012

I dealt with a great telus consultant his names Aneel for the telus optik :) great deal

He gave me his card [protected]

Hours between 6 am to 10 pm