Shakey's Pizzadouble billing transaction

S Nov 28, 2019

Dear Sir, Madam
Good afternoon.
I would like to file a complaints vs the Shakey's Sto. Tomas Batangas.
I celebrated my birthday last October 23 here and my total bill was php4, 052.05.thru my security bank credit card.

Upon receiving my billing statement only last Nov 27, I was surprised seen the billed amount with doubled transaction.

Please see attached receipt of my bill and the billing statement from security bank.

I am hoping you will do immediate action on this as this is obviosly internally transacted.

Hoping for your immediate response

Regards
Shirly Bulac
+[protected]

double billing transaction
double billing transaction

• Fl
    Florie Mer Oct 27, 2020

Hi there! I also have a complaint about Shakeys and I'm kind of skeptical to post it here since I am planning to take it legally already. This incident just happened last week. I'm just curious what help this complaintsboard were able to do you?