Menu
Rondevo Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rondevo
reviews & complaints

www.rondevo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 29 Reviews

Rondevo Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Rondevo at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rondevo has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rondevo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Rondevo reviews & complaints

L
9:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Rondevo Review: A Free and Massive Dating Service with Cool Cats and Real Love Potential

Rondevo is a dope service, yo! I gotta say, it's pretty lit that you can use it for free. And let me tell you, there's a ton of peeps on here. Like, I'm talking a massive user base. And they're all super helpful when it comes to finding love. I've only been on Rondevo for a hot minute, but I'm already addicted. I've met some seriously cool cats on here, and I'm stoked to see where things go from here. Like, I'm talking butterflies in my stomach, you feel me? Rondevo is the real deal, and I'm all about it.

C
7:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Rondevo.com Review: A Pay-to-Talk Scam - Don't Waste Your Time or Money!

So, I was checking out Rondevo (rondevo.com) and let me tell you, it's not what I expected. The whole thing is a pay-to-talk scam. You gotta pay for every little thing and the "women" on there write in such a way that you gotta keep talking to them just to find out they're not even real. I was really hoping this was a legit connection site, but nope, just another scam. I don't get why Apple lets these kinds of apps in the iTunes Store. They're basically stealing from their users and Apple gets a cut of that. It's not right. Maybe it's time to switch to a different ecosystem.

D
5:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Rondevo Review: A Reliable and Affordable Dating Site with Great Features

Rondevo is a great dating site that I stumbled upon recently. I was a bit skeptical at first, but after giving it a try, I must say that I am impressed. The site is easy to navigate, and the registration process is straightforward. I was able to create my profile in no time and start browsing through the profiles of other members.

One thing that I like about Rondevo is that it has a large user base. There are many people from different parts of the world, which makes it easy to find someone who shares your interests. I have been able to connect with several people, and I am currently chatting with a few of them.

The site also has some great features that make it stand out from other dating sites. For example, there is a video chat feature that allows you to see and talk to the person you are interested in. This is a great way to get to know someone better before meeting them in person.

Another thing that I like about Rondevo is that it is affordable. The site offers different subscription plans, and you can choose the one that suits your budget. I opted for the basic plan, and I am happy with the features that it offers.

Overall, I would recommend Rondevo to anyone who is looking for a reliable dating site. The site is easy to use, has a large user base, and offers great features at an affordable price. Give it a try, and you might just find your soulmate!

Is Rondevo legit?

Our verdict: Through its investigations, Complaints Board highlights Rondevo with moderate legitimacy concerns, advising potential users to proceed with caution. The advice underscores the importance of meticulous review of Rondevo's practices before engagement.

Rondevo earns 34% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates Rondevo at 34%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.

Rondevo protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with Rondevo is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Rondevo has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • The age of Rondevo's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Rondevo.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Rondevo website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Rondevo.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Several positive reviews for Rondevo have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
  • We looked up Rondevo and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.

Rondevo Rondevo Review: Proceed with Caution to Avoid Costly Mistakes

Rondevo is a website that can be a bit pricey, and there are moments when you might start to have doubts. Sometimes, you might notice that some of the women on the site use the word "we" which can be a bit confusing. It can be difficult to keep track of your money when you're talking to people who you're not sure are really there, or who they really are. Some people might even send you pictures that are already on their profile, and it's rare to get any new pictures of them. Unfortunately, some of the profiles might even be fake.

If you're not careful, you could end up spending a lot of money on the women on the site. They know that you're lonely and looking for companionship, and some of them might even be predators. It's important to be cautious and keep your wits about you when using Rondevo.

Overall, Rondevo can be a good way to meet new people and potentially find love, but it's important to be careful and not let your guard down. There are some risks involved, but if you're smart about it, you can have a positive experience on the site.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Rondevo Review: Women on this site are only after your money, not love. Don't waste your time or money

This website, Rondevo, is one of those sites that is all about the money. The women on this site claim to be looking for love, but in reality, they are just trying to get as much money as they can out of men. It's a real shame, because there are probably some genuine women on the site who are looking for love, but they are overshadowed by the ones who are just trying to scam men out of their hard-earned cash.

One of the ways that these women try to get money out of men is by sending them so-called "hot videos". These videos are supposed to be enticing and make men want to spend credits to open them. However, the truth is that these videos are the same ones that are already on the women's profiles. So, if you're thinking about spending money to open one of these videos, don't bother. You're not going to see anything new or exciting.

Another way that these women try to get money out of men is by constantly sending messages. Every time you log in, you'll see a bunch of messages from women who are trying to get you to spend credits to open them. It's really annoying, and it's clear that these women are not interested in communicating via email. They only want to use the site, which costs money.

If you have deep pockets and don't mind spending a lot of money on a website that probably won't lead to any real romance, then go for it. But if you're looking for a genuine connection with someone, you're better off looking elsewhere. The women on this site are only interested in your money, and they will do whatever it takes to get it. So, unless you want to be scammed out of your hard-earned cash, stay away from Rondevo.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Stay Away from Rondevo: My Disappointing Experience with the Dating Site

y experience with Rondevo was not a good one. From the moment I signed up, I could tell that something was off. All of the women on the site were drop-dead gorgeous, which seemed too good to be true. And it was.

I tried to have conversations with some of the women, but only about half of them made any sense. It was like they weren't really paying attention to what I was saying. This was a clear sign that they were not interested in me personally, but rather just trying to keep me on the site and spending money.

When I finally decided to deactivate my profile, I was met with resistance from the chat help. They argued with me for 20 minutes and then gave me a bunch of hoops to jump through, including signing a statement that I would not give them bad reviews. This was a huge red flag for me. They knew that their site was not up to par, but they didn't want anyone else to know.

My advice to anyone considering using Rondevo is to stay far away. Report whatever card you used to buy credits as stolen, block their email addresses, and turn off notifications. This site is not worth your time or money.

B

Rondevo Rondevo Review: Confusing Credits and Limited Chats

I gotta say, I use Rondevo on my phone most of the time. And let me tell you, before I bought more credits, I couldn't even see my own profile or how many credits I had left. That was a real pain in the butt, let me tell you.

But even after I bought more credits, I still don't really understand what I'm getting for my money. Like, it says "unlimited chats," but that's not really true. I was chatting with a couple people yesterday, but today I can't seem to get back in touch with them. So what's the deal with that?

And then there's the mail feature. Do you have to pay for each message you send and receive? 'Cause that seems like a rip-off to me. Once you pay for a message, you should be able to send and receive as many as you want for free. But there's no explanation of that anywhere on the site.

Overall, I'm not super impressed with Rondevo. It seems like they're trying to nickel and dime you for every little thing, without really explaining what you're getting in return. I'm not sure I'll be using it much longer, to be honest.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Rondevo Review: Is it Worth the Money?

able to.

I recently tried out Rondevo and was blown away by the beauty of the women on the site. I mean, there isn't a single one that I wouldn't want to take out on a date! However, I do have my suspicions about whether or not they are real. It seems like their job is to get you talking and spending money, and let me tell you, it's expensive for what you get. Two credits per minute of chat? That's a lot of money just to keep a conversation going.

I have to admit, I haven't seen anything to convince me that this is a fair dinkum dating site (sorry, I'm Australian and I love using slang!). So, I decided to try emailing a couple of the "ladies" instead. It's easier to go back and forth that way, and a lot cheaper too. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back yet.

To be honest, I think Rondevo is just a money-making exercise. The charges are horrendous, and there are no natural photos to be found. All of the women seem to have professional makeup on and are wearing designer clothing in unnatural settings. It just doesn't seem real to me. Of course, I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Overall, I would say that Rondevo is not worth the money. If you're looking for a genuine dating site, this is not it. Save your money and try something else.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Rondevo Dating Site Review: A Complete Scam - Don't Waste Your Money!

This website, Rondevo, is just like all the other dating sites out there - a complete scam. In fact, it's even worse than the others. I'm not proud to say it, but I ended up spending over $100,000 "communicating" with Ukrainian "women" on this site. They promise you'll be in contact with beautiful women, and the photos they use certainly make it seem that way. But don't be fooled - those photos are just bought and Photoshopped from some modeling agency.

After spending so much money "communicating" with these women (and it's not cheap, by the way - it's around $1200 USD), you're finally "allowed" to exchange contact information. But guess what? None of the women will actually do it. They just disappear into thin air. It's all a big scam.

If you're looking to spend your money on fantasy, go to Disneyland. Don't waste it on this site. I wish I could warn everyone about these $#*!s and stop them from taking advantage of people. It's unbelievable that all the sites claiming to review dating sites are actually written by the dating sites themselves. They even have a membership application and credit card request attached - how convenient.

I was completely taken advantage of and abused by these people. I'm pretty sure they're just fat Ukrainian men pretending to be women. None of these sites are legitimate. There really needs to be a law to stop them from doing this to people. It's just not right.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo User-Friendly Layout and Plenty of Profiles: A Review of a Serious Relationship-Focused Dating Website

So far, I've been able to navigate through the website pretty easily. The layout is simple and straightforward, which is great for someone like me who isn't too tech-savvy. I've also noticed that there are a lot of profiles to choose from, which is a good sign. It means that there are a lot of people using the website, which increases my chances of finding someone I'm interested in.

One thing I've noticed is that the website seems to be geared towards people who are looking for serious relationships. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's something to keep in mind if you're just looking for something casual. There are other websites out there that might be better suited for that.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my experience so far. I haven't had any issues with the website, and I'm looking forward to exploring it more in the coming days. I'll be sure to update my review once I've had more time to use the website and get a better sense of what it's all about.

S

Rondevo Rondevo Review: High Prices and No Guarantees for Finding Love

Rondevo is just like all the other dating sites out there. You gotta spend a lot of money just to talk to a lady and you might not even get to meet her in person. Plus, the prices on this site are sky high! It's like they don't want you to find love without breaking the bank. But hey, if you got the cash to spare, go for it. Just don't expect any guarantees.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Impressed with Rondevo: A Reliable and User-Friendly Dating Website with Great Communication Options

So, I decided to give Rondevo a try and I must say, I'm impressed. The website is easy to navigate and the registration process was a breeze. I was able to create my profile in no time and start browsing through potential matches.

One thing that stood out to me was the variety of communication options available. From instant messaging to video chat, there's something for everyone. I also appreciated the fact that Rondevo has a verification process in place to ensure that all members are real and genuine.

I did have a few issues with the credit system, however. It can be a bit confusing at first and I found myself running out of credits quickly. It would be nice if there were more affordable options available for purchasing credits.

Overall, I would recommend Rondevo to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly dating website. Just be prepared to spend a bit of money on credits if you want to take full advantage of all the features.

Rondevo Rondevo Review: All About the Money, Not About Love

Rondevo is one of those sites that you can tell is all about the money. They don't really care about helping people find love, they just want to make a quick buck. It's really sad, because there are so many people out there who are looking for a real relationship and they end up getting taken advantage of by sites like this.

I mean, think about it. They're playing with people's emotions here. They're making promises that they can't keep and they're preying on people who are vulnerable. It's just not right.

And the worst part is that they're not even good at what they do. The site is clunky and hard to navigate, and the matches they send you are often completely off base. It's like they're not even trying.

Overall, I would not recommend Rondevo to anyone who is serious about finding a real relationship. There are plenty of other sites out there that are much better and actually care about their users. Don't waste your time or your money on this one.

W

Rondevo Rondevo Review: A Decent Dating Site with Annoying Credit System

I mean, seriously, what kind of world are we living in where we have to pay to talk to someone who might be in danger? It's just not right.

But aside from that, I have to say that Rondevo is a pretty decent dating site. I've been using it for a few months now and I've had some good experiences. The interface is easy to use and the search function is pretty robust. I've been able to find women who share my interests and who are looking for the same things I am.

The only downside, as I mentioned earlier, is the credit system. It's just kind of annoying to have to keep buying credits to keep talking to someone. And the prices can be a bit steep, depending on how much you use the site.

But overall, I would recommend Rondevo to anyone who's looking for a good dating site. Just be prepared to shell out some cash if you want to keep the conversation going.

I

Rondevo Rondevo Review: A Genuine Connection Worth the Investment

So, I was skeptical when I first signed up for Rondevo. But I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised. The site is super easy to navigate and the layout is clean and simple. Plus, there's no hidden fees or sneaky charges. You pay for what you want and that's it.

The selection of people on Rondevo is pretty impressive too. There's a wide range of ages, ethnicities, and interests. And the best part is that everyone seems to be looking for the same thing - a genuine connection.

I've had a few conversations with people on Rondevo and I have to say, the quality of the conversations has been great. No one is just looking for a quick hook-up or a one-night stand. People are actually interested in getting to know each other and seeing where things go.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Rondevo to anyone who's looking for a real connection. It's a great site with a lot of potential. Just be prepared to invest a little bit of money if you want to get the most out of it. But hey, isn't that true of anything worth having?

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Rondevo Review: Fake Profiles and Poor Design - Not Worth Your Time or Money

Rondevo is a website that I recently stumbled upon and I have to say, I was not impressed. It seems like they use fake profiles to trick people into spending money. The design and functionality of the site is not very well thought out either. It's hard to navigate and find what you're looking for.

One thing that really stood out to me was the girls on the site. They all seemed too eager, too pretty, and too well educated. It just didn't seem realistic. Where are the cashiers, farm girls, unemployed, and divorced women? It seems like they only have a certain type of woman on the site, which makes me question the authenticity of the profiles.

Overall, I would not recommend using Rondevo. It seems like a waste of time and money. There are plenty of other dating sites out there that are much better and more trustworthy. Don't fall for their fake profiles and empty promises.

Rondevo Rondevo Review: A Solid Site with Room for Improvement

Rondevo is a pretty cool site, but there are a few things that could be improved. One thing that can be a bit annoying is that you get a lot of notifications when someone sends you a message. It's like, come on, I don't need to be reminded every five seconds! Also, it would be nice if they gave you more credits to start with. You need at least 50 credits to watch a video, which can be a bit of a bummer if you're just starting out.

Another thing that I noticed is that some of the photos of the ladies aren't really up-to-date. They're still really nice photos, don't get me wrong. They're all well-staged and beautiful. But if you compare the age of the lady in the photo to the current year, it's clear that the photo is a bit outdated.

Overall, though, I think Rondevo is a pretty solid site. It's easy to use and there are a lot of interesting people on there. I just wish they would fix those few little things.

P

Rondevo Mixed Feelings About Rondevo: A Review of the Dating Site

I gotta say, I have mixed feelings about Rondevo. On one hand, it's a pretty decent dating site. I mean, you can find some cool people to chat with and maybe even go on a date with. But on the other hand, they charge guys to chat after just a few lines of text. And that's just not cool, man. I mean, why can't people just chat for free? It's not like we're asking for the world here.

And then there's the whole thing about not charging women to chat. I mean, I get it, they want to attract more women to the site. But isn't that kind of...I don't know, sexist? Like, why should women get special treatment just because they're women? It's not like they're the only ones looking for love, you know?

But I guess that's just how they make their money. And hey, I get it, they gotta pay the bills somehow. But still, it would be nice if they could find a way to make money without charging guys for every little thing.

One thing I do like about Rondevo is that they seem to take safety pretty seriously. They have a verification process to make sure that the people you're talking to are real, and they have a pretty strict policy against scammers and bots. And that's definitely a good thing, because you don't want to waste your time talking to someone who's not even real.

Overall, I'd say that Rondevo is a decent dating site. But they could definitely improve by not charging guys for every little thing, and maybe being a little more fair to everyone. But if you're looking for love and you're willing to pay for it, then it's definitely worth checking out.

D

Rondevo Rondevo Review: Great Layout, but Credit System Needs Work

Rondevo is a pretty decent site, I gotta say. It's got a nice layout and everything seems to be in order. But, I gotta be honest, I'm not a fan of the whole credit system they got going on. I mean, come on, not everyone's rollin' in dough like some of these high rollers out here. $200 for 800 credits? That's a lot of cash for some of us who are just tryna make ends meet.

I get it, they gotta make their money somehow, but I think they should reconsider how much they're charging for some of these basic features. Like, c'mon, sending a message should be free, right? And chatting shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. It's just not fair to those of us who aren't making six figures a year.

Overall, though, the site seems to be well-maintained and everything runs smoothly. But, if they wanna keep their users happy, they should definitely think about lowering those credit prices. Just sayin'.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rondevo Rondevo: A Safe and Engaging Dating Site with Extensive Features and Filters for Your Perfect Match

Rondevo is much more than just any ordinary dating site, it is a perfect place for individuals looking for a partner to connect with emotionally and mentally. You may call it a community or a virtual world that is open to anyone who wants to join in and embark on a journey to find that special someone they have been seeking.

The platform boasts an extensive range of features that make it easy to use and super engaging. For instance, if you are tired of swiping left and right on endless profiles, then Rondevo is the place you should check out. Here, you'll find numerous filters that will help you narrow down your search to your specific preferences. You can search for a partner based on different factors such as age, education, location, interests, hobbies, and many more.

One of the best aspects of Rondevo is that it is a safe and secure dating site. The moderators work hard to ensure that the site is free of any fake profiles or scammers. The platform uses top-notch encryption to protect your data and the site is vigilant about banning any suspicious profiles.

The chat feature on Rondevo is outstanding, and you can talk to someone instantly without the need for complicated sign-up procedures. You can also participate in group chats to interact with a broader community of people who share the same interests as yours. Besides, you can use the video call feature to take your conversations to the next level and make your interactions more intimate and meaningful.

Overall, Rondevo is an exceptional dating site that offers much more than what you get on other dating sites. So, if you are looking for a safe, secure, and interactive dating platform to explore your romantic side, then Rondevo is the site you should be exploring.

Rondevo Customer Reviews Overview

Rondevo is a unique dating platform focusing on connecting singles worldwide. The website provides all the features to help users interact and communicate with each other effectively. Based on our research, Rondevo has received positive feedback from its users for its user-friendly interface and seamless navigation system, making it a reliable option for those seeking to start their dating journey. The primary highlight of the website is its advanced algorithm, which matches users based on their preferences and interests, boosting the chances of finding a perfect match. Rondevo's advanced security and privacy measures are an additional point that users appreciate. With Rondevo, users can rest assured that their data and personal information is always safe and secure. The website also has a team of specialized moderators who regularly monitor member activity, ensuring that the platform remains free of scammers and fraudulent profiles. In conclusion, Rondevo is an outstanding dating website that has proven to be a reliable, safe, and user-friendly platform for individuals looking to find their soulmate.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rondevo contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rondevo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rondevo Customer Service. Initial Rondevo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rondevo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rondevo. Discuss the issues you have had with Rondevo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.