Having problems with Shakey's Pizza?

Shakey's Pizza reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 10, 2009. The latest review Good Good Burger was posted on May 29, 2021. The latest complaint Hazel May Moises Insensitive Service Crew was resolved on Oct 09, 2014. Shakey's Pizza has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 53 reviews. Shakey's Pizza has resolved 2 complaints.

Shakey's Pizza Customer Service Contacts

77777 (Metro Manila)
254 777 (Cebu)
222 777 (Davao)
Shakey's Wow Center, Km 15 East Service Road, Corner Marian Road 2, Tindalo St., San Martin De Porres
Paranaque City
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shakey's Pizza Customer Service. Initial Shakey's Pizza complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shakey's Pizza above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shakey's Pizza. Discuss the issues you have had with Shakey's Pizza and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Shakey's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Dec 30, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — parking lot

I Cynthia fallas and Luis Vargas hereby that, On December 29 2019, at 9:20 pm. We parked our car Toyota...

Dec 28, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — online delivery service

This complaint is in reference of Transaction [protected] placed last December 24, 2019. What was to...

Dec 26, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — the service of your crew was so inappropriate

Last night we ask if it is still open a crew said it still is then later on another crew approach my mom...

Dec 26, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — unethical behavior of manager towards their employees

I heard the whole conversation of a resigning employees and his manager. The manager was a guy and he wa...

Dec 21, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — shakey's deal 2 package

Deal 2 package ¹Spaghetti platter was served cold and less than usual Shakey's standard quantity ²Chick...

Nov 28, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — double billing transaction

Dear Sir, Madam Good afternoon. I would like to file a complaints vs the Shakey's Sto. Tomas Batangas. I...

Oct 15, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — partnership with their "exclusive" party partner (kcas balloon works and party needs)

Oct 13, 2019 My Son's birthday took place at your BF Aguirre branch last Sunday, Oct 13. We booked a month...

Shakey's Pizzaproduct and service

I was delivered an incorrect order yesterday. I called the hotline right away and advised theyll get back to me asap but they did not This is not the first time this happened. They say its late and its free, well its not late but it is not correct. I think they really do this, just for it not tp be late but theyll give you the wrong order. For the past deliveries i just let it go yhe rider will say i will just get your correct order. I dint mind. But this time really frustrating

Sep 07, 2019

Shakeys — incomplete orders

This is the second time that your delivery is incomplete. "send a shakeys to a loved ones" So anticipate...

Shakey's PizzaI am complaining about the employees not cooperating with me

The other day on Monday on labor day actually my mother my daughter and my step dad went to the shakeys on Las lunas in San gabriel, CA for dinner . And they had left my phone there within the booths and I had called the next day because I was sleeping the rest of day because of work and they did said they didn't find it but I had went on find my device and it said it was last seen there . I had asked my step dad about it and said it had fell with in the booths they just had forgot it . Well I called and went and they told me oh did you call earlier and did they say they had it and I would assume they would know, anyways I called again the next day because they said they will call me if they find it or not but never called . And I talked to the manager and she just said it wasn't there and I told her that that's impossible and that I will not just let it go it was a 400 dollar phone that was in great condition and I had everything on it and it was all lost. Memories, paperwork, documents, everything was lost . And it's not fair because I'm sure one of the employees found it when. They were cleaning the booth and just wanted to come up on a phone . That's not right and I will not just drop it because now I need to buy another one just because someone wants to come up on a phone . And I don't have money to be spending like that I am a single mother struggling. Its unbelievable . The manager said she checked the cameras and but didn't called me back for hours later . She told me that she didn't see her employee put anything in there pocket but how do you know he's not hiding it underneath the plates or something

Aug 27, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — pizza and customer service

The chicken and Mojo's were really good. I'm complaining about the pizza. We spent $100.05 last night and the...

Aug 18, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — Bad Service

To the Manager of Shakey's SM Cebu City Branch, Good day Maam/Sir! I would like to file a complaint...

Jul 21, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — call center agent

Very poor customer service. Lazy & doesn't know how to explain well. At first, she asked me if i'm willing to...

Jul 07, 2019

Shakeys SM Rosales Branch — food server

Just today, Sunday, July 7, 2019 when my family is about to order food here at Shakeys SM Rosales Branch...

Shakey's Pizzacomplaints about the food being delivered

I am here to complain how the prices does not match with the quality of food. I used the Shakey's app to deliver for a friend in Cavite and they received a raw pizza, the dough was uncooked and mostly microwaved foods. I hope you will fix that problem, make sure employees do deliver food that is COOKED.

It is clear that one would be in distressed with all the amount of money you charge the customers and do NOT even serve COOKED food.

Jun 30, 2019

Shakey's Pizza — a service crew

We are waiting outside and waiting to entertain us the 2 crew saw us but they don't mind us they keep...

Shakey's Pizzamy toppings were stuck on the cover of the cardboard!!

I ordered 2 party size pizzas on June 16, 2019. When i opened the boxes BOTH pizzas's toppings were stuck on the cardboard covers. I can submit photos if you wish. I just thought you should know because i was mot very happy, and i am a SuperCard holder but am reluctant if i will order Shakey's again because of the quality you have been delivering. This has happened before but did not complain thinking it was a 1 time experience.
        Sincerely,
        Ramon D. Oreta
        [protected]

my toppings were stuck on the cover of the cardboard!!

Shakey's Pizzastolen samsung tablet from my 5 year old daughter inside your store

Just awhile ago around 6:30pm at Shakeys Maimpis branch City of San Fernando Pampanga. We are having dinner with my Family. and at that time the resto only have 4tables including us. and we dont have anybody near our seats.my daughter loss her Samsung Tablet inside your Restaurant. i report the incident to the Manager and ask for help. the initial reaction was far from what we expected. we ask politely to review their CCTV so we will know right there and then who took my Daughter's Tablet. but he replied i will send a letter to our Main office. but if they do have access. we may find who took the gadget. even the Uniform security guard at that time didnt log in the incident. we then whent to the nearest police station to blotter the said incident. if the staff and crew only have that small initiative to help. we did find out who it is. I hope our experience will not happen again to anyone who dine in at shakeys. and i hope this letter will reach the TOP Management for a swift action. Please train your Supervisor or Manager to handle this kind of ordeal. We are one of your Regular Customers for the Past 20years or so. So Sad and deeply disapointed. hope to have a feedback from you.

Shakey's Pizzathe delivery is late, the order is incorrect and the special instructions are not followed

Hi Shakey's,

We are not happy!

We ordered pizza from you for a birthday celebration, but the order was LATE!
            We are on a very strict schedule and was expecting to start our party at 11:00 PM. We thought that the pizza will arrive at 10:41 PM but it arrived 11:20 PM!!

The order was late and was incomplete! We asked for EXTRA hot sauce but we received EIGHT PCS of hot sauce for EIGHT PIZZAS!!

The order was incorrect because we ordered Garden Fresh for our vegetarian client but it was all Hawaiian! I emailed a complaint but there was no response. I called your support and was promised a callback but there is no one calling.

WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT YOUR SERVICE AND WE DEMAND A COMPENSATION.
            I have attached the receipt or the orders, take a look at it. This is not how proper customer service is being done.

Shakey's Pizzapoor online service

I placed my order last night may 13'2019 at around 9:41pm via online delivery, my order was placed I received email, knowing that you have 2hrs allowance to accommodate my order I assumed that 12midnight to b exact I will receive my order! This is my first time actually, and there should someone notifies me if ever there will be a delay or cancellation of my order but then there is none!! Only to find out that they overlook my order🥵🤔 what kind of online service do you have?! So poor.

poor online service