Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail Logo

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail

Having problems with Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail?

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail Customer Service Contacts

1855 Boston Road
Wilbraham, Massachusetts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail Customer Service. Initial Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail. Discuss the issues you have had with Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & RetailFriendly’s caramel swirl ice cream

I recently bought a half gallon of Friendly's Caramel Swirl Ice Cream at my local ShopRite. When I opened it I was surprised not to see any caramel swirl. I figured it was lower. Well now I am down to less than half and there is NO caramel swirl! This is plain vanilla ice cream. Can you please refund me? I think the purchase price was $4.49. Thanks Rob DiLeo [protected]. Email robert.[protected]@hotmail.com

Friendly’s caramel swirl ice cream

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & RetailIce cream purchase at Stop and Shop

Good day!!I bought Big Chipper at Stop and Shop in Ansonia CT on 11/9/2020 one was not sealed in cellophane
    Best by date 09/2022
    Code 39-90-19:19.57 GL
    UPC [protected]
    I have another box and am hoping it will be okay
    Just wanted to let you know
    We are BIG Friendly fans and are sad we cannot visit local restaurants
    Really loved the food dessert and extensive menus

Sep 22, 2020

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail — Peanut butter ice cream

Today, September 22nd 2020 I went into stop & shop in Fall River, Ma and bought a gallon of peanut butter...

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & RetailProduct

My daughter and I ordered food for delivery. My 11.00 salad I ordered had on 3 strips of chicken (dried out) old tomatoes, melted cheese and lettuce. I had to throw out the tomatoes and cut my own. The quality of the chicken what little of it there was was horrible. Very disappointed this salad was 11.00!!

Product

Nov 04, 2019

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retail — everything

We went to Friendly's for breakfast yesterday 11/3/19. It was the worst expereience we have ever had at a...

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retailice cream

I purchased a 1.5 quart of ice cream from my local ShopRite. Brought it home and put it in the freezer. Last night 8/29/2019 I went to have some and discovered that there were fork marks in each of the flavors (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla). I questioned everyone in the house to see if anyone had opened the ice cream and used a fork instead of the ice cream scoop and spoon. No one had touched the ice cream. Since your packaging is not a secure package I have to assume that someone tampered with it. It would be beneficial if you followed Breyers packaging and placed a seal around the top. I know that I cannot prove that it was tampered with, but I know it is true. I will not be purchasing any more of your ice cream until you have secure packaging. Anyone can tamper with that ice cream, it is not tamper proof.

Linda L. Wilbraham
        165 Pennsylvania Avenue
        Absecon, NJ 08201

[protected]@gmail.com

Friendly's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream — sharp metal in ice cream

As I was eating Friendly's Sundae Xtreme chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream from a newly opened container...

Columbiana

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retailice cream

I go to friendlys atleast once a week always get a medium sundae now they come with 2 toppings correct ??? If I ask for only peanut butter why every single time I literally get a drop of pb on top its ridiculous I pay $6 and always tip $1 I dont understand and this happens literally 8 out of 10 times and if you ask for extra peanut butter they charge you when 8 shouldn't ha e to ask for extra if I get 2 toppings and only want 1...drives ke absolutely insane

Friendly's Ice Cream — manger

I was I. Your north haven Friendly's at 730 my waitress was very nice the manager Eric is unprofessional very...

Friendly's Ice Cream / Friendly’s Manufacturing & Retailbreakfast

Today 10/3/18 around 9:30am. I attempted placing a order by phone to the Cromwell, CT location. I used my work desk phone for the call. Someone picked up on the first time around to take the order. I give them the first order and their was missing option that was needed. I ask the lady that I spoke with to hold on 1 moment so I can clarify that option but when I clicked over the person that I was speaking with was talking to other restaurant workers regarding me putting her on hold with music in the background. (I was at work and when we put someone on hold the music is automatic while you wait) I was not even gone for 5 sec. She then hung up the call while I was waiting for her to get back in touch with me. After that, I called back about 20 times by the use of my work phone and also cell phone and no one will answer my call. I then decided to go on my work time to wait for the order. I got to the restaurant about 9:45am. When I got there, one of your workers was outside on the phone. I did not get a name but she said she does not work in that store but she was a floater this day.
            I mentioned to her what had happened and that I was trying to place an order and no one was answering. She give me a bogus response regarding that I could not put them on hold with music in the background and she thought that I was doing an Uber order. I mentioned to her how much time I was reaching out to place an order so that I did not had to wait too long since I was on my work time. Her voice raised a bit because of my frustration. We then proceeded inside the restaurant where I wanted to drop the conversation and place my order so I can get back to work. She still persisted to stress about when I had to put them on a 5 sec hold. I further more ask her if she wanted to take the order and because of my frustrated tone she was not taking my order. So I went somewhere else.

Your employee was not helpful and she did not know how to deescalate the situation. Also, the restaurant was not busy at that time. It had a total of 4 regular size cars. With all the workers that was on shift none of them answered the phone the 20 times that I called back and not sure if you allow employees to be outside on their cell phone.

Another complaint is numerous times I have place my order and it has been wrong most of the time. I did not return it because unfortunately I have a job to be at.

I will like this to be followed up with and a response back. I can be reached at [protected]. Please leave a message if I don't answer at the time of your call.

Thanks,
            Nadine

Friendly's Ice Cream — customer service & food quality

Me and a co worker went to Friendlys in Watertown Ma, 02472 For lunch. The server ( tall, African American...

Friendly's Ice Creamcoupons I bought

Nought coupons from friendlys in north conway asked about expires date was told don't worry we will honor the
              6 grandchildren so 5 bucks apiece. 30 dollars. Took grandchildren ti ber ice cream they would not honor them
              I bought only to help out the fundraiser akdnsomethingnfor grandkids. Then when they wouldn't honor them After being told they would I had to buy the 6 grandchildren ice cream
              I will never ever eat at another friendlysagain and I will tell everyone I know what a scam your coupons are and how your employees lie to get you to buy coupons . I am so not impressed. If i run my business i would have the doors locked long ago.

Friendly's Ice Creamice cream

I have been purchasing Friendly's ice cream for years it is always been my first choice. As I am a chocolate lover I have been purchasing for bidden chocolate twice weekly for probably a year or more . So there is no doubt I know what's the true forbidden chocolate looks like, The color the taste everything. My complaint is I feel like when the company may be runs out of the forbidden, they replace it with regular chocolate I have no doubt that this is what happens and it happens quite often I would rather not get it on sale and get the real McCoy then to get it on sale and have it not be what it supposed to be If this continues to happen one or two more times I will not only start getting that particular chocolate but I will stop getting all Friendly's ice cream's It's not only the fact that I'm not getting what I purchased, but I feel I am being duped I have been out of work for sometime now so what is the special treat that I look forward to every night what a disappointment when it I opened it and it is not the same ice cream I Purchased. I have been out of work for sometime now so what is the special treat that I look forward to every night what a disappointment when it I opened it and it is not the same ice cream I Purchased Thank you. Laura Russo

Friendly's Ice Cream — wait time/experience/food quality

Hello, I sent a recent email about my experience at Friendlys restaurant but have not received a response. In...

Friendly's Ice Cream — wilbraham, ma. friendly's

Today I went to Friendlys for breakfast, we were seated by the hostess, the restaurant was not busy, we...

Friendly's Ice Creampalmer friendly's

Everytime I call or go there they never have bananas there always out they need to keep more bananas in stock for banana splits and Jim dandys I come all the way from florida spend the summers here every year and you've only had bananas once since I've been here I'm very disappointed in this and that is the closest friendlys to me the rest are to far for me to travel to

Friendly's 1213 — smell in establishment longline cold food for hot drinks and I paid for them

I happened to get a coupon so I decided to put in an order online and drive all the way across town to pick...

Friendly's Ice CreamCustomer Service

I went there to pick up my online order for Yajaira Serrano CkId #291, the order was not complete when I first got there I wasn't even acknowledge by the servers who were there. The food portion was way less than what it should of been, I made it super late back to my job due to the lack of customer service provided by your employees.
                    Yajaira Serrano
                    [protected]

Friendly's Ice Cream — service, cleanliness, coupon

I had lunch at your Danbury location. This restaurant is extremely outdated and DIRTY! The waitresses don't...

Friendly's Ice Creamservice at north attleboro mass

We ate at the attalboro mass store #1232 and had Kelly 520542 as our server she was not a good server.
                      We ordered two of the jolly ranchers drinks for our kids and they were upset they didn't get the crazy straws like before and the other kids got. We noticed at all of Kelly's tables none of the kids had them but every other table did.
                      We ordered the crispy buffalo chicken wrap and was very unhappy with our dinner it was very small compared to what we had before.
                      We waited at least half an hour after we were done eating for Kelly to come over and offer ice cream to us. She did come to the table once but never offered or asked if we need a refill.
                      She brought out the wrong meal for our son he ordered the chicken on a stick. It came out as just chicken fingers and fries. It's the same thing I understand but not what he ordered .
                      Kelly was very Inpersonable.
                      We have been here before and had great service. We are not sure if we will return to this location as this experience left a bad taste in our mouth