Serta MattressWarranty

Purchase a mattress from Sears in El cajon California less than four years ago.
Mattress is sagging on the side. told today by representative from sears that mattress is not under warranty today, 4/17/11.
there are only three things covered per sears representative, springs poking through, sagging in the middle, and handles on the side torn.
told that if I read the warranty from Serta that I could see what is covered. I paid close to 1000.00 dollars for this mattress.
thanks Sears. I will be returning the mattress to your store. A customer no longer. I will also tell others word of mouth not to purchase anything from sears.
I know a lot of people being in the business I am IN. AGAIN THANKS: YOU PROMOTE ONE THING BUT IT IS NOT THE TRUTH.

•   Apr 21, 2011

Dear MATTRESS99,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize. My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I wanted to ask you to contact my team, even if this has been resolved, to allow us to check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mattress was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (MATTRESS99) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Misty H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

• A
      May 01, 2011

I have exactly same issue. I bought it form fox vally sears Aurora in Sept 2009. The problem started just after few moths of purchase but now it is very uncomfortable to sleep on it. Working with SEARS warranty and they said it is not coverred. Went to Store and they looked on the pictures and said this is a big defect. They gave ma National Customer Relations number [protected]. I called and after going through several people again end up to SEARS Warranty and she after 20 minutes of discussion and review of the pictures said the same thing ' not coverred'. I was planning the same thing that I will take this mattress and throw in the store and report in BBB.

Dear Misty H,
    I found this place your email and sent you the eamil and the reply of Customer service. I hope that you will look in to it.

•   May 02, 2011

To Anwer2011,
    My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team; I saw your post here and wanted to apologize for all the trouble you have had with your mattress. Warranties on mattresses are set by the manufacturer and not by Sears. We would still like to reach out to you and do what we can to assist you in this matter. In your post you did state that you have contacted us via email and I want to make sure you are contacted by one of our Senior Case Managers. If you need further assistance please contact my office via email at [protected]@searshc.com. In the email, please provide your contact phone number and the phone number the mattress was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anwer2011) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Laura D.