Having problems with Serta?

Serta Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 557 3782 (Warranty Information & General Inquiries)
+1 888 708 1466 (Serta.com Purchases)
+1 866 963 1973 (Perfect Rewards Program Help)
+1 800 906 4240 (Serta Online Store)
+1 866 963 1972 (VIP Rewards Program Help)
+1 877 468 3540 (Hotel Guests)
+1 877 737 8245 (Hotel Properties)
2451 Industry Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Serta Customer Service. Initial Serta complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Serta above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Serta. Discuss the issues you have had with Serta and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Serta Complaints & Reviews

Serta Darlington king spt set serta perfect sleeper

We purchased this mattress set on july 29, 2017, as of today the mattress has a hump in the middle and indentations on on sleeping sides, on one side we have a 2x6 piece of lumber under the edge of the mattress because it dips down so low it feels like you are going to roll off the edge. Just to let you know we are average size people we have brought other serta pillow top mattresses in the past and never had a problem. We would like to have some resolve in this matter the mattress is not comfortable at all. Thanks jim and gloria daniel

Serta Big & Tall Office Chair

Good afternoon,

I bought one of your $300+ office chairs via amazon, but it was delivered with arm material not correctly and completely sewn together.

I was emailed a customer service number to true innovations, 1.800.379.9773. I was the first call (call 1 of 1) and waited 45 minutes to speak with someone. When I did finally speak to someone, they said "our company doesn't make those chairs." I told them there number was staples on the bottom next to a prompt, "Do not return-call first." She replied, "Yea, I don't know, " and hung up. I called again, and after waiting 45 minutes, spoke with a different girl. This time I simply asked to speak with a supervisor at the onset of our conversation, to which she replied, "The girl you talked to said you were rude and that's why we won't let you talk to our supervisor, " and hung up.

It is your responsibility to vet your business partners, because when you give them permission to stamp the Serta name on a product- that product just as well may have been shipped from you personally.

This is the first experience my wife and I have had with Serta, and overall, we absolutely LOVED the chair we purchased (I understand things happen in every field); however, you have certainly:

1) Gained a broken chair- it will be returned via amazon,

2) Lost 2 customers for life- who were initially happy with your product overall,

3) Secured a collective estimated 80 years or so- my wife & I probably have that long to live between us- of NEGATIVE word-of-mouth advertising,

4) A negative online review- whenever such an opportunity presents itself or can be found.

You failed, epically,

Jeremy

Serta Mattress

We ordered a Serta mattress in August 2020 and finally received it October 2020. However, the week of delivery we were leaving for vacation. Once we returned to our new mattress it was comfortable but then it started to sink with a hump in the middle of the bed.

The mattress has cause discomfort and after going through Chemo and Radiation this is very disappointing. Please replace.

Respond to: [protected]@hotmail.com

Thanks

Serta Sinking mattress less than 10 months

I purchased a mattress through Art Van in Saint Louis, Mo back in June of 2019. The mattress is sinking in, My wife is now experiencing back pain due to the defective Serta mattress that was sold to me. She cannot even sleep in it any more. This sinking start about 10 months after it was purchased. I paid actually $1, 800.00
        I would like my mattress replaced as soon as possible.

T can be reached at [protected]@gmail.com
        Or [protected]
        Thanks Charlie

Feb 29, 2020

Serta — foundation delivery / xpo delivery service

Well in Jan we had a Serta adjustable bed Foundation delivered. I paid for the white glove delivery and...

Serta king size mattress

To whom it may concern,

I purchased a matress through Big Lots in Longmont CO back in June of 2019. The matress is sinking in, I am now experiencing back pain due to the defective Serta matress that was sold to me.
          I would like my matress replaced as soon as possible.

if you can contact me as soon as possible, my email address is
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          [protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Angel Compian

Serta serta fusion model blue 500x5 hybrid model # [protected]

This is the second mattress that we had to complain about for this order. the first mattress was replaced because your man said it was defective. This mattress is on an Angle Ergo Motion Frame. When I raise the bed it bunches up in the middle in several places and makes it very difficult to sleep on. I wake up every morning with a very sore back and it takes me awhile of stretching to get rid of the pain. We had not slept on the mattress all this time we have owned it. My husband was in home hospice and he slept on a hospital bed in the family room and I slept on the couch for a while. I hate this mattress it is not like our other mattresses that we had before that were also on adjustable beds. It is so uncomfortable. It bunches up in several places not just one place and hit me in several parts of my back.

I called in several days ago and the man said he would send me out a complaint form, I never received it, I have a picture of the tag that he asked me to take and I can take more pictures of the mattress itself. but I need a phone number to send them to. That is the only way I know how to send them. The first time I called about the first mattress you took the information over the phone and there was someone out here in a few days. I just can't sleep on tis one anymore.

I have the receipt and we purchased it from Colders on June 23rd 2018. We also purchased one for our grand daughter a few months later and hers is just fine

Pauline Parker [protected] Name on the bill is Chester Parker

Serta blue max 3000 elite plush

I purchased my mattress from Art Van 1 1/2 years ago. The mattress is sagging and so I contacted Art Van. They came out and confirmed that the mattress was defective. They told me that I only need to come to the store and pick out a mattress. We went to the closest stare and the sales associate did not want to bother because it was not a new purchase.

We drove over to the store where we purchased the mattress and were told me the customer service that we could pick out any mattress. The sales associate came to the floor and told us that we would only be entitled to a replacement mattress. We argued that defective beds should just be refunded. She stuck with their 'policy' and said that they did not care what other stores did with defective products and would only be amenable to replacing the mattress with another Serta foam mattress.

Serta serta mattress

I purchased mattress in 2015 from a Serta retailer in my city. For the last 6 months it has caused my wife a stiff back and is uncomfortable.
                I called the retailer and sent the required pictures for a warranty claim. There was two very noticeable saggs in the mattress. There is no question that it is defective. The retailer denied the claim stating that there is a stain on the bed. The stain has nothing to do with the fact that the mattress is defective.
                I could of purchased a $400 bed and been just as uncomfortable in it but the retailer bragged up the quality and the warranty of the Serta so I upgraded and spent $1300 on this one. So now they say I'm stuck with it.

serta mattress

Serta Mattressserta mattress

I bought a "sdet" and have 1 "law" tag covering mattress & box spring but with 1/2" sag in middle of mattress Sert5a say I need 2 "law" tag=9 yrs. ago the dealer who backs me up sold me a set"=Serta refused to honor the 10 yr. warranty & when I bought the "set" in August 2009, there was only 1 "law" tag, I spent hours on phone with Serta contract customer service attempting to resolve the issue, Serta made it impossible by not allowing me to email them directly, instead I had to use a submission email form on their site limited to less than 150 words, I uploaded a scan of "law " tag for my set that clearly gives Mat. fill details & also box spring in that 1 "law" tag if had wehich was from the "set mattress which I had to tear off to scan, I couldn't take a picture of it due to position on the mattress, and Serta refused to honor m7y warranty although I agreed to pay up to $149 for new mattress & up to $20 cost of inspection=Serta is a dishonorable company and everyone should know this before they look for a mattress

Serta — mattress plus mcminnville tn/serta

I was totally mislead about what mattress I was purchasing from Mattress Plus in McMinnville TN My Receipt...

Serta full size mattress purchased at boscov's

I purchased 2 mattresses and box springs around 3 yrs ago from Boscov's department store. I got a full set for my son for Christmas. The mattress was investigated by Boscov's and was considered faulty, but they said in the fine print that there is to be no stains on mattress. Well if the mattress is faulty and the spring is sticking out of it there was a tear and of course if you have this mattress it is going to get some kind of stains on it. They said that due to the stain and the tear they won't own up to the warranty. I just don't quite understand why! I paid for 2 sets only asking for a new mattress or some kind of satisfaction it was determined faulty. Just because it has a stain on it really are they going to resell it NO I am very upset in this matter I paid good money for this and they should last longer than 3 yrs! My name is LeEtta Swigart my Phone # [protected] e-mail [protected]@aim.com. I would appreciate a response in this matter.

• Updated by LeEtta · Mar 15, 2018

Please contact me

Serta — serta briarton ll pocket coil euro top mattress

I have tried contacting Serta Canada multiple times via phone and email but sadly no response. They have...

Serta serta I comfort insight

We bought this years ago. One day I noticed I was in a sink hole. and had to force my self to a higher spot. Then the edge of the mattress started to flatten out in a 45 degree angle for about 2 feet. I went to furniture row and they did nothing said I needed to call the company. yet they bragged about the warranty when selling it to me. They even looked it up and had us on the computer showing when we bought it. Still said we had to have the receipt. $1500 for it. called the company and asked for help. Same response, asked if we had the receipt. Like no we look but couldn't find it. they were like Sorry can't help you. Guess the receipt should have been stored under the mattress?? lost this customer.

Serta mattress

I bought a Perfect Sleeper and after two years it sunk where I sleep. Contacted Serra...was told to go back where I bought it. Ross Furniture came and put his whole fist in the middle. I discovered the warranty is for the top of the mattress only. I am waking up with pain. After reading the complaints, I feel this company's product should be looked at. Eleanor Morelli.
                        [protected]@yahoo.com. I would like a resolution or compensation.

Serta replacement mattress

After having our Edgarton Firm for a year we had major sink holes to the point my husband had to sleep at one end and I at the other. We had a 10 year warranty, I lost the receipt, finally found it and called about the warranty, 35.00 for a inspector and 114.00 for a delivery of a new Mattress that was the same quality, well that was a joke, I got it delivered today, Old Mattress that was 2 years old, was almost 10 inches in height, new mattress 8 inches, no memory foam or pillow top like our old one did, If you sit on the side, the mattress sinks 3 inches, down to 5 now, if you lay down and total relaxed you roll right into the middle, the Coils squeak, oh did I tell you we haven't even slept on it yet, this mattress wont even last a month, I called Serta twice, they said I signed a paper that I might not get the same mattress BUT it would just as good as our last one, WRONG, this is a cheap mattress that they put in RV's . It is a Homeworth Firm, but nothing firm about it, Even the Queen size sheets are to big for it.. Never again will I buy a Serta they really ripped us off, I plan on sending them all my chiropractic bills for the piece of crap they call a mattress. I took a picture today and will take another one in 30 days if it last that long. I will be making a BBB complaint too, I have lost to much money on this company, I can go to the thrift store and buy a brand new mattress that is better than this!!! Serta wont do anything about it, Its not even Stitched correctly, very very poor workmanship.

• Po
                              pobarjenkins Nov 07, 2017

"I signed a paper that I might not get the same mattress BUT it would just as good as our last one"

Do you have a copy of the paper you signed? This is really strange phrasing because it is so subjective.

Serta cushion firm eurotop

The mattress is sinking after one year. No one every picks up the company's customer service phone and I've tried 3 times. Sears, where it was purchased, is on their last legs and are useless. Time for the Better Business Bureau to get a complaint. Next move is to file in small claims court. Serta may offer a warranty, but the consumer will never get anyone on the phone to get help. Just looked them up in Consumer Reports, who also mentions that there are a lot of complaints about the mattresses sinking after a short period of time. A warranty from Serta = a lot of BS! GARBAGE!

cushion firm eurotop
                            cushion firm eurotop

Serta full size pillow top extra firm mattress

My mattress is 3 years old maybe 3 1/2 if that and the one side is like slid out on the. Pillow top as if it had blown out and the side that is like that feels like there's an arch when you're laying on it and the opposite side is fine. It is horrible to sleep on! I am extremely upset being how much money I had spent on my mattress. I rotate the matress regularly and take very well care of my possessions. Is there anyway you can send me a replacement or something. I have all serta beds in my house I absolutely love them all But this one is horrible.

• Wi
                                  William Vinton III Jul 12, 2020

I bought a serta full size fullsron mattress and box springs in october 2015 and I filed a complaint with the michigan ag against serta, they responded but told me to go back to sears waranty dept. which I got denied
                                  Due to what they call stain even though thr springs came thru ib different places, due to sagging, making 3 different holes the box spring broke so now I will have to file a civil suit here in grand rapids, mi against sertam serta simminos bedding the ones who makes it for them.

Serta serta perfect sleeper

Roughly 30-45 days ago I purchased a King Size Seta Perfect Sleeper, and today I discovered you can unzip the cover from the mattress. I decided to pull it off and wash it, but little did I know I was in for a surprise. What could it be you may ask? A stained mattress. Black and yellow stains all over the sides. The black substance resembles mold. Not being an expert I wont say that's what it is, but you can imagine how bad it looks. This was suppose to be a brand new mattress. I will be waiting for a follow up with this issue.

Serta self inflating mattresses queen and twin

Both mattresses started leaking on the circles . Design. Flaw? We are very disappointed. I'm now sleeping on the floor until I can afford a bed. I have arthritis. In my knee and hip. Real hard getting up off the floor. No I'm not obese . no kids in the house. No smoking in the house they just started springing leaks. Not only both of our mattresses, one of our friends queen self inflating Serta mattress started leaking on the circle . it seems to be a seam? They were impossible to patch.