Sephoraworst store manager and customer service

I went in to the Sephora Flatorin location this morning to return a moisturizer that messed up my skin. I went up to one of the ladies and said "I'd like to return this product it ###ed up my skin and I'm not satisfied". The lady walked away and came back and I told her that I came in here and told one of the sales associates the nature of my skin and was recommended this product and it messed my skin up.
The sales associate told me to return the product, but that I should be careful with what I said about the staff. She went on by saying it was not classy of me to yell that the sales associate who had helped me ###ed up my skin. Nowhere in this conversation did I blame it on the person helping me with my purchase I clearly only stated that the product in itself wasn't for my skin. I received a blank stare back and she went on by saying well imagine if you were the one who had sold the product to you and now overhearing you say how it ###ed up your skin, she must feel terrible and you should not speak like that.
She did not ask me if she could help me find a replacement or anything in that nature, she made it clear that my kind wasn't welcome there.
Which brings me to a thought, what is my kind? A person who wanted to return a product that wasn't working for my skin and hoping someone would be kind enough to help me find a decent replacement? I asked the cashier for the manager and of course it turns out to be the person who had so "kindly" set my straight.
Having worked in retail myself, this is not the way to approach any customer what so ever, I can understand if I had been a "crazy" person yelling and screaming, but just trying to be frank and return my products this was not the type of greeting I expected and I'm very disappointed in the managers approach.
Sephora has a great variety of products and I would just recommend anyone to go to any of there other locations but this one.

• Ty
    tyghipjhgftyihjghgc Feb 04, 2012

Flat out you were gettooooooo. You should've said it ruined you skin... I actually think it's funny...

• Je
    Jennythree-k Criswell Aug 12, 2015

Wow. How inappropriate for that horrible manager to do that, you hadn't done anything wrong!