SearsStore manager

G Review updated:

I work for sears essentials on 2150 S.Monaco parkway and the store manager they have his name is Matt and I have issues with the way he sees things for starters he's rude to his employee's like two weeks ago he was raunting and raving about stuff like the way products are ordered and people throught they where doing things right. Coming to find out we weren't and instead of being polite he want around yelling at is employee's and managers for it instead of showing them how to do things properbly not only that two month's ago I had back problems and the manager in my area said you don't have a back problem quit showing your in pain in I complained to the assistant store manager she called her to the office and had a talk with her in then the store manager got back from vacation and I guess he decided to keep her as a manager in plus another problem I have is the fact she can talk to people like there stupid in I complained to him about in he said she can talk to her assoicates that because she a manager in the only way she'll get in trouble if she says something like get the ### done or move your ###ing ### which isn't right that she can be rude to the assoicates in she doesn't have to be polite so anybody reading this if you don't want a store manager treats you like ### for your trouble don't apply at this store because it's really not worth plus not only that they didn't even honor a day of request for going to an appointment for school funding.

• De
    deb Oct 30, 2008

since when do you allow a manager4 to lie to the unemployment office, i have the paperwork. The person he said i talked to or seen me did not work there. I know you payed the union not to work with your employees.

• Iv
    Iver joseff Jun 23, 2019

Very disapointed talaga s chowing robinsons galleria... Akala ko nabago yung store bago n din ang management... Nakakaasar almost 30mins ako nag antay sa order kong canton lang jusko... Naka ilang follow up ako ng order ko di man lang ako naasikaso nakakaasar di marunong ang manager nila ...