Sears Service & Parts Protection Plan — customer protection & service plan
On 10-15-18, I called Service to have my 2 door Kenmore refrig door gaskets replaced due to mold, was told to order them from parts which I did. I asked to have them installed, was referred back to Service, they advised I buy a 1 year $300 protection plan that would include parts so I did. Service told me to cancel parts order which I did by phone. The parts were delivered anyway, I called for pick up, they were not picked up.
on 10-30-18 Service TEch arrived without the gaskets, I showed him the gaskets & he installed them, said parts would refund my $111.37. Tech stated mould was caused by malfunctioning heat strip (wires broken), he ordered that part & will install it on 11-19-18
When I called for refund, on 11-4 I was told its against policy to refund parts unless they are returned. I called numerous departments & explain circumstances, spent over an hour with many disconnects & was finally told there was no way I could be reimbursed for the parts that should have come from on service call. I have been a loyal Sears customer for 40 + years and
feel they are remiss & unethical in refusing my request.
More Sears Service & Parts Protection Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund