Sears / Sedgwickwashing machine repair by sears home care mesa az

B

I had a repair tech come out to my house to fix my washing machine and he was either inexperienced or just made a horrible mistake. He flooded my laundry room and ruined my hardwood floor so I have been dealing with Sedgwick Claims who handle sears claim issues (Deshonn Mabry-Jones) who I thought at first was trying to help me but am finding out she is just trying to inconvenience me into dropping my claim. I was told to get 2 estimates. It was very hard getting anyone to give me estimates on such a small job and they all wanted to charge for the estimates. I got 2 but they were unacceptable to Sedgwick & Deshonn Jones, I have been trying many different people at Sears holding co, Sears, and sedgwick to have someone from Sears home care come out to do an estimate as it was sears that did the damage but keep getting the runaround, I have wasted 3 days off & about 4 hrs on the phone getting nothing accomplished. All I am trying to do is get Sears to pay for the Damage they did, I don't understand why this is such a hassle I have never had trouble with Sears in my life, what a nightmare this has become.