Sears Connect Cityfone — being charged to sears account for no cityfone account
Cityfone sent me a phone. I thought because it was Sears, it was reliable. I read their rules. I did not want the phone and phoned Cityfone and cancelled their service. I sent the phone back the same day. Now they are trying to charge me $4.86 to my Sears account. I phoned Cityfone, today (talked to Danielle). I phoned Sears who transferred me to their Finance office (Carol at J.P. Chase). I refuse to pay for something I didn't want in the first place and if this is charged to my Sears account without my permission, I will cancel all dealings with Sears. I have been a special customer since 1966 but no one's fool. Catherine
More Sears Connect Cityfone Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund