Sears Card # 5121071708353705id theft

M

I have contacted about a Sears bill which I have told them I do not owe any money to Sears acct #
[protected]. They are ssaying I owe 2639.38 dollars to sears. I am claiming ID Theft because when I looked at my credit report a while ago, I saw they had me living at 1118 bush rd in abingdon md 21009. This is where my husband (at the time) was living while I had him out of the hmoe on a protective order. I am stating that there were several people in the house he was living which could have taken a card out in my name. There was a shared bank account with my ex brother and sister in law which had all my information on, they needed someone to pay their bills as they were facing serious drug related federal sentences. At the time this bill was apparently incurred, several women were in the house and all using the same mail box. If something went to that addess in my name it would be very easy for any person in the house above mentioned to take out a Sears card and use my ID to obtain the card. I am not the person who ran this bill up. I have lived at the same address for 26 years.