Sears and Weekly Closeoutsmacbook | item returned | we were given 2 sets of return instructions and now they have our mac and our $ saying they will not return to us either.

S

Order number: #[protected]

ON 6/2 I purchased a refurbished Mac Book from Sears.com. It was delivered to us on 6/8. We followed the return instructions that came with the Mac Laptop. The tracking number is 9505514625937163144976. It shows delivered. I am still being required to pay for it, in spite of the fact that it is returned and in spite of the fact that we were given 2 separate return instructions. Weekly Close outs says they will not honor the return because via email they said send it to their California facility BUT within the packaging that came with the Mac book, the return instructions said to only return the Macbook to the address listed above.
This is brilliant scam: We buy and return a laptop, the company keeps the laptop, Sears still make us pay for the laptop and everyone gets to blame the other company because the consumer didn’t know which return instructions to follow: The one from Sears of the ones from Weekly Close outs.

6/2/2017: I purchased a Mac refurbished laptop on Sears.com on 6/2. Order number: #[protected]
6/8/2017: I received the laptop on 6/8.
I immediately contacted Sears to advised them we wanted to return it because it does not have the
OS System we need for our Business.
>>>>> Note: In the laptop box there were instructions that said “If you are unsatisfied with this laptop for any reason, please fill out the following form and return the Laptop to: 453 Lincoln ST, Dock 4 Carlisle PA 17013 >Here is the email exchange on 6/9 from Sears to us: : “ UPDATE on your request, Shawna. Unfortunately, Weekly Closeouts has denied your return request regarding the items below because of the following reason: Not Applicable. Please contact Weekly Closeouts directly for any further questions or concerns.
Your Sears Team “

We then contacted Weekly Close out on 6/9 to inquire about the return. A man named Joseph
from Quipt/ Weekly Close outs said he could assure me that they were indeed not denying my return
and then told me to send it to a different address in California NOT the address that came with the in the return instructions w/ the MacBook. He said to return it to this address: 950 Glenn Drive,
Suite 135, Folsom, CA 95630, United States
His contact information is : [protected], and his work address is 950 Glenn Drive,
Suite 135, Folsom, California 95630