SBI ATM Cardlost atm card!

F

On 23 December, 2005 I lost my SBI ATM card. I got it blocked immediately and then a week later applied for a new ATM card. But it has been more than an year and I have not yet received the new ATM card. What a poor service!

• Kk
    K K abrol Aug 22, 2016

Sir/Mam

I am getting bills on the name of mediclaim policy and other sbi policies for which i never opted.I tried to clear the matter from the collections and toll free no's provided by them. For these policies I am not having any documents and I had never opted for them . I had blocked yhe card approx 8 months back but till know i am getting bils. they are harssing me on the name of bill.

Abrol

• Di
    diana naresh Aug 22, 2016

This is to bring to your notice that I was not getting regular bills. A boy used to call and used to take cash from me. If the bill used to come on time, i would not have to pay extra charges. I had taken 2 mobiles on EMI. If i had that of guts to pay cash and take the mobile then would me or any other customer go for EMI. I was not in a condition to pay full amount so took on EMI. Once day a guy is coming and telling me to pay 32000. What non sense!!!

I have tried calling customer care, those are non sense, no manner s how to talk to customer. i have never ever received a positive revert from anywhere.

These 320000 rs including extra and late payment charges, finance charges and service charges. I have already paid what i have used.

I was asking for statement to that guy he was not giving me the statement nor the bills. Then how can you expect me to pay the bills on time before the due date. And it is not that, that i haven't paid anything till now. I have already paid more then what i have used.

Now onwards, i want the monthly bill on my email id - [email protected] and regular sms alerts on [protected].

And please confirm me one more thing If i purchase anything on EMI at 0% interest and if the bills are paid on time, still you would charge me all extra.

Worst services.

In any case it is not possible for me pay such a big amount which i have not used at all. Means you are asking me 2 pay my 3 month salary. I want to get this settlement done asap and want card closure. I want revert on top most priority.

Need to settle it out on urgent basis.

Awaiting for positive for positive reply.

Please revert asap on priority.

this was the mail i had dropped to rbi and sbi since a week but no revert. they are telling to pay 22000 and that not posible. i had taken two mobiles on emi. i still havent recived any resolution
    Regards,
    Naresh
    [protected]/[protected]

• Pr
    PRADEEP M M Aug 22, 2016

Hi All,

I dont know how many all of you have faced this issue. My name is Pradeep and I am from Bangalore. Here is the summary of my statement I am receiving from 2002 - till date. I have stopped using the card in 2005 as the customer service and supervisors where not good enough to solve my problem.

Summary of my below statement shows how SBI is looting customers.... (each of the item is billed twice ).

Transactions for PRADEEP M M, Card No. ** 7873

19 Sep 2004 INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION CHARGE 13.23 D

19 Sep 2004 CREDIT SHIELD INSURANCE PREMIUM 0.56 D

19 Sep 2004 PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE PREMIUM 16.00 D

19 Sep 2004 INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION CHARGE 13.23 D

Shame on SBI.. to not able to resolve issues like this... you can contact me at [email protected]

Pradep

amitesh Aug 22, 2016

I was holding SBI credit card No. [protected] valid up to May 2008 and have been the regular user of the card. All of sudden in the Month of Sept/Oct 2006 Bank has stopped sending the bill statement and I had written mails to the customer care to send me my bills by courier and also I had called on call center customer care on 6th December 2006 and registered the complaint of non receipt of bills and the have informed that I do not want any e bill on any of my mails.

Later on I had received the bill and was assured by the customer care executive and manager that the late payment charges shall be reverted and I had made all payments for the purchases made by me by usage of card. But unfortunately on the subsequent card bills the late payment charges has not been reversed and in fact have been increased every month. I had been constantly writing to customer care on receipt of every bill but customer care did not bother to reply back neither done any corrections.

I kept on complaining on the customer care numbers and every time I was assured that the same be rectified but was not done so. Having a feeling of disgust I have asked bank to cancel my card and have stopped using the same. Let me confirm that the usage and purchase bills have been settled by me in time and request you to reverse the charges asap.

Of late I have been receiving DEROGATORY CALLS from bank which are unwarranted.

• Ab
    Abruklove589 Aug 22, 2016

Product was purchased through online promotion shown at SBI Credit card website. After purchasing the product which was received on 2nd May, 2009 it was noted that the product is defective and even in broken condition.

With reference to my earlier mail for the product sent to you for replacement on 16th May, 2009 being the defective product and in broken condition. I would like to inform you that i have received the product back today i.e. 21st May, 2009 in the same condition without replacement.

I had ordered the product on 20th April, 2009 referring the scheme mentioned in SBI Credit Card. After the product was despatched and received at my office on 2nd May, 2009. As i was out of station i could not verify or check the product till 11th May, 2009. After checking the product i had immediately given complaint to your customer care regarding the product of getting off automatically and not even getting charged. Before i complete my complaint your executive asked me to send the product for replacement and the same was sent to you on 16th May, 2009 for replacement. Along with the product i had also sent complaint letter attached herewith for your kind information.

on 19th May, 2009 i had confirmed with Ms. Marita for the receipt of the product send on 16th may, 2009 which she had acknowledged over the phone and informed me that the replacement will be sent by the week end i.e by 23rd May, 2009. On 21st may, 2009 i received the packet with the same product without being replaced. I would like to state that if the customer are asked to send the product replacement then why the same is not being taken care.

If the product is not being replaced then why are customer asked to send the product for replacement. My product is under warranty and already i have paid Rs. 150 for courier charges when i despatched last to you. I would like to bring to your notice to kindly send me another fresh pieace ASAP or else i will be bound to move to consumer forum for sending me the defective product and cheating customer. I will have to also bring the issue to the notice of SBI Credit Card and media. Also note that all the expenses incurred towards the legal, correspondence, communication, etc will be charged from you.

Kindly treat this mail as 15 days notice period. Original Legal notice is being through Register AD for my records. I would request you to kindly acknowlege the mail and provide me the reply for the product not being replaced.

• Vi
    VIVEK BHATIA Aug 05, 2016

Dear sir,

My SBI Credit Card No.[protected] I used yor credit card and but you did not send us any statement in time and than you charge the late paymnet charges in my statmnet I send the written Complaint against this but I could not find any reply with your side and other thing is that you Debited the insurance charges in my statement but I did not get any bond/policy till date so same charges not debited in my statemnt and reverse the insurance charges those you charge without my permission.

So I paid the balance amount of current statmnet and it is requested to you reverse the late paymnet and insurance charges in my statment and send the new statement ASAP.

Regards

Vivek Bhatia
    [protected]

• Re
    REKHA PATEL Aug 05, 2016

recevised sbi credit card statement for not using the card, if it has to pay the amount I`will cross cut the credit card and post back to you.

suhas bramhe Aug 05, 2016

I was card holder after paying all amount which said byyour madum and suranderring card with anclogement she has call
    me for payment and bank is asking me for payment. Which i have made. Some person from delhi is call me and harassing me so many times. He said if younot pay we will assure you that i will
    send your profile to saytam online due to it you cant any cada/lone pl help me.

• Va
    VARGHESE THOMAS Aug 05, 2016

Let me indroduce myself as a businessman in Kochi covering all over Kerala with some social activities like chamber of commerce, Trade associations, YMCA,and with some local assns. I was using various credit cards of various new generation banks. none other than HDFC. was all hopeless service giving ones .Whenever im getting harassments from each banks one by one in each time it was surrendered by me.And iwas keeping the odd one and was satisfied. At that time SBI credit card people came and tempted me to take there card.with an explenation that its a card issuing by a nationalised bank and it will never harass ny one .Thouh iwas not in need of a second card since its issuing by a nationalised bank i have taken the card and using properly.But now the problem is They wont send the statement to the customer and the collection people use to call thrice a day minimum. to all of them i use to request for statement. but there answer remit minimum amount. for what? I am prepared to remit full amount every month. if im remitting minimum amount you can charge interest and penalty i dont like to pay penalty for any payment. two days back one man the collection man called and threaten me . I told him also about the statement with out fine or penalty. he was talking to me very rudly then I also responded the same way. after 10 miniute another fellow called and pored harsh words and cut the phone. the numbers are with me. I dont know whether SBI card management can take any action on it or not .But I have only one option that send the statement promptly without fine or settle the account and remove a prompt payer from your role . Iam expecting your reply soon and a matured action immediatly.failing which all cosequences will be on your account like the matter will be be brought among the business people through the prestigious chamber magazine and other news daily colums and other publications which will spoil your products image at your risk.

VARGHESE THOMAS,CENTURY COMMUNICATIONS, BANERJI ROAD, KOCHI.682031

• Re
    REKHA PATEL Aug 05, 2016

my sbi credit card no.[protected] statement dated.1303.08.They have charged me to pay annual fee charged Rs.561.80, but I, received a call from your sbi credit card from chenni and they repedly said that they will not charges any annual fee charges and they forced me to take the credit card. So far I have never used the card, then for what i should pay, if you required Iwill cross cut the credit card and post to you.

waiting for you reply please send immedietly to my phone No.[protected] or my ID.

Mangay Lal Aug 05, 2016

Sir,
    I have not received my monthly credit card statement since June, 2008 till date. I have already filed many complaints in this regard, the details of which are as follows:
    1. Complaint NO. : [protected]
    2. Complaint NO. : [protected]
    3. Complaint NO. : [protected]
    4. Complaint NO. : [protected]
    5. Complaint NO. : [protected]

Despite filing so many complaints, my complaints have not been entertained. Therefore you are requested to look into the matter at the earliest as I am facing problem in using my credit card.

• At
    Atchuthanandarao Geddam Aug 05, 2016

I, G.Atchuthanandarao received a demand noticeNo.DLN_PA_AUG-10_5355 Dated 19.08.2010 on 07.09.2010 from Pathak Associates to pay Rs.18811.47 for availing credit card (No.[protected]) facilities from the date of issuance.
    I did not receive any SBI credit card .With out credit card how can I avail the facility And the same was informed by phone long ago.
    I request to inform to whom I have to approach for this happening.

sanjay saitwal, Aug 05, 2016

really this is true.

• Worst service from SBI, I am holding lot of other credit cards with SBI. I was gettings calls from SBI executives and asking free balance transfer for 6 months. One day I said transfer to my other credit card amount is 36000/-, they send the check immediatly. Before 6 months I got the chance to go abroad, and droped the Check in SBI credit card collection Box.After 6 months I got the mail from SBI, your debits are around 44000/- you have to pay, since that time I didn't check my savings account, I thought its debited from my account. I sent the reply I droped the check , didn't check my account since long time, I have to call and find my account. In my account doesont have any debited, then I said Its not my mistrake,I droped the check u guys mistrake, its happened same situation earlier also and cleared the things ,but now I will pay original ammount give me the confirmation mail, they are talking very roodly , then I said, when ever I will receive the mail for conrimation then only I will pay. After that I haven't receive the mail , I called so many times, its very hectic to connect SBI customer care and some times their executives says, they dont have control.

Since 2 months i am waiting for their mail........

its toooooooooooo worst service from SBI...............

• Ra
    Rakesh Agawal Aug 05, 2016

Dear Sir,

With regret I had to inform you that after complete settlement of my card No. [protected] with no any dues left. I am still receiving your message on my mobile that some dues are still left. Kindly refers you settlement letter Tracer No. [protected] Dt. 26.10.2007. I have paid complete amount of Rs. 9, 660.00 Dt. 27.10.2007 Receipt No. 9930451 and book No. 198610 by Cheque No. 847854 Dt. 27.10.07 drawn on The Bank of Rajasthan Limited.

I therefore request that from henceforth please do not send any message on my mobile phone onwards. Till date you have not sent my settlement letter please send the same at the earliest.

Thanking you,

(Rakesh Agarwal)

• Mg
    Mgee017 Jul 31, 2016

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact [email protected], he is the best hacker. He helped me and my friends with some issues we had. If you need to
    *hack into email accounts,
    *all social media accounts,
    *school database to clear or change grades,
    *Retrieval of lost file/documents
    *DUIs
    *company records and systems,
    *bank accounts,
    he is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
    + Credit cards hacker
    + We can drop money into bank accounts.
    + credit score hack
    + blank credit card sale
    + Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
    + Monitor any phone and email address
    + Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
    conversation
    CONTACT: [email protected]

For Quick, reliable and guaranteed results

Jayesh Andharia Jul 28, 2016

You are absilutly right, I am 100% agree with you. I am also suffering with this type of matter.

Mahesh Gole Jul 28, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
    around 2 years back, SBI approach to me for getting crdit card which was free with no annual charges. They confirmed me that there will be no hidden charges, so I got the same from them (a/c No: [protected])..
    when first monthly statement came, SBI asked to pay me 180 Rs. where as I was not having any transaction by that card. so I called to customer care & asked about the same. Customer care officer explained me that it is insurance charges & I have to pay.
    I gave them cheque worth Rs.180 & sufficient amount was available in my account. I received letter from SBI that they were unable to credit my cheque without proper reason. I called them back & instructed to close my account & at the same time returned their card back with letter to close the account at their Delhi address.
    There after after 1 year I got statement from them to pay 3000 rs & regularly they are sending me statements now amount above 5000 Rs. There agents calling me & harrasing me to pay the money.
    I have not had a single transaction from there card & still they are troubling me to pay the money.
    I will appreciate if you will help me in this matter.

• Al
    Alexander Skarsgård Jul 12, 2016

iN CASE you are looking for ethical workers, quick, confident and reliable, you can always contact me and i'll hit you up. [email protected]

• Th
    Thomas Rossey Aug 26, 2015

Expert Hackers is a professional hacking team: [email protected] We have testimonies from our numerous clients around the world. We are the best hackers alive. We specialize in hacking the following: * Hack and UPGRADE UNIVERSITY GRADES * Hack into any BANK WEBSITE * Hack into any COMPANY WEBSITE * Hack into any GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE * Hack into SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE and ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS * Hack into any DATA BASE * Hack PAYPAL ACCOUNT * Hack WORD-PRESS Blogs * SERVER CRASHED hack * Untraceable IP etc * We can restore LOST FILES AND DOCUMENTS, no matter how long they have been missing NOTE We can also teach you how to do the following with our e-book and online tutorials * Hack and use Credit Card to shop online * Monitor any phone and email address * Hack Android & i-Phones * Tap into anybody’s call and monitor their conversation * Email and Text message interception and we just succeeded with an illegal invention.. well, this seems strange but true.. we just succeeded with hacking universal ATM machines with a blank ATM card.. These cards could withdraw $5000 per day, depending on how they are programmed..say goodbye to poverty, these cards are just for you.. we know this is illegal but we are living large with it.. i do many things on low key to avoid suspicion..i am not going to give out the blank cards for free because we spent most of our time hacking it.. so, we want to make them available for you.. ... contact us at [email protected]

• Th
    Thomas Rossey Aug 26, 2015

We are universal hackers and we just succeeded with an illegal invention.. well, this seems strange but true.. we just succeeded with hacking universal ATM machines with a blank ATM card.. These cards could withdraw $5000 per day, depending on how they are programmed..say goodbye to poverty, these cards are just for you.. we know this is illegal but we are living large with it.. i do many things on low key to avoid suspicion..i am not going to give out the blank cards for free because we spent most of our time hacking it.. so, we want to make them available for you.. ...

NOTE: The ATM cards has no registered account number, they can work anywhere in the world, and they are untraceable..if you need them, email me on [email protected]

• Qu
    query123 Mar 22, 2014

Sir,
    I had found my lost atm card and now i want to reactivate it but the problem is i have not note down the ticket no. What should i do in this case.

• D8
    d878e Mar 18, 2013

sir,
    my sbi account number is [protected].on 08-03-2013, i used my internet banking service for recharging my mobile with 100 rupees.my mobile no is [protected] it is not yet recharged and the money which had been cut from my account had not been refunded yet .so, please send me the reason for my gmail account if possible. [email protected]

• Rk
    R.K.RAJAN Feb 11, 2013

Dear sir
    I am in receipt of new sbi credit card no...7132 but pin yet to be received from you so i am unable to transact debit and credit remittances.you have stated that my new card is activated and ready for use but no pin received it was also inform for my old card will remain active for 180 days of issue of new card or till the time i swipe my new card which is earlier when i transact the old card in a super market at chennai the payment has been diclinedt due to non activation of my old card.i was ashamed for non payment.please activate the old card to transact urgent bussiness till i start to use new card under intimation to me
    PHONE NUMBER=[protected]
    E MAIL [email protected]
    NAME=R.K.RAJAN

• Ri
    RISHIKANT TIWARI Nov 18, 2012

sir, mujhe date 21-10-2012 ko mobile me sms aaya tha ki tumhara SBI MASTER SILVER DATE 15-10-2012 KO SPEED POST NO. - EK 382900995IK SE DISPATCH KAR DIYA HAI LEKIN MUJHE ABHI TAK CARD NAHI MILA HAI IS SAMBANDH ME MERE EMAIL ID - [email protected] me jankari dene ka kasht kare, THANK YOU

• Ka
    karen tartaglione Aug 29, 2012

I took out a sizable loan after receiving a million promises. I attended faithfully and graduated on time. The job placement services I was promised never materialized. Nobody answered my calls at the office. I was very infrequently referred to jobs that were too far away, for only 12 hours a week, and/or completely outside my field (driving handicapped people around? Really?) I found better offers by using Google. Which leads to my question: Just what are the people in Career Counseling doing to justify their salaries? Had I depended on SBI, I would still be unemployed with creditors banging on my door.

amit pratap singh Aug 23, 2012

sir i also lost my atm card before two month, and i apply for new atm card in sikandra rao branch on 2nd July 2012, they did not give me any receipt of form and said it will be come in one month, but still i am waiting for that. till date atm has not come to my address. so plz tell me what i do. i am service man so i can not go again and again after taking leave.

• Me
    meera gupta Apr 30, 2012

sir i have my bank a/c no in sbi bank nishatgang lucknow is10122426797 where i submitted a cheque of 2 lacs on 17 march 2012 . the cheque is issued from post office daltongang it is of sbi daltongang cheque .till date it is not credited in my a/c.Kindly trace above cheque and take some strict action .Your sincierly dr meera gupta c1010 sec B mahanagar lko.cheque no is 198550

• Dr
    drsoniasharmadutta Feb 16, 2012

Dear Sir,
    Iam having my account no [protected] with your Panchkula sec 20 Branch.
    I deposited 1 chequeno 0385840 (Central Bank ) of LIC Refund of Rs 28000/-
    But till date cheque is not clearered. On the basis of said amount i already issued 2 cheques which are bounced.
    When contacted at my Bank (SBI SEC 20) THEY ARE NOT READY TO TALK .
    I am fed with this type of attitude.
    Pls look in to this matter and do the needful.
    Thanks,
    Vivek Dutta
    [protected]

supriya B Feb 08, 2012

I believe SB's service is the worst in India. This is my personal experience. I had lost my SB ATM card in Nov'05 2011, when I immediately blocked my card and applied for a new debit card by writing an application in my SBM branch (Yelahanka, Bangalore). Since, I have not yet received my card If they cant address the customer's queries, they should at least know how to at least talk in a friendly manner. I am really fed up with this bank's service. If anyone knows where exactly to complain/give feedback against the service that I received from the bank -- for such difficultly that I am facing due to the bank service, plz let me know.

• Av
    AVLAKSHMI Dec 15, 2011

I lost my SBI ATM card. I got it blocked immediately and then a two months later applied for a new ATM card. But it has been more than an twomonths and I have not yet received the new ATM card. What a poor service!

• Sw
    swarna99 Nov 13, 2011

my sister ATM card pin number forgot.so please send me what can i do to get my pass word ...

• Pp
    ppkumar Nov 12, 2011

Sir, My name is PATIT PABAN KUMAR AND MY EXPIRY DATE OF MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER ; [protected] IS 09/2013 (SEP 2013)

• Ga
    gatortracks Nov 12, 2011

You forgot to post your name and the expiration date on that card.

• Pp
    ppkumar Nov 11, 2011

Sir, I have purchased a gold item and some clothing itmes since lastone and half years back But till date I am still paying the monthly bills against my credit card number [protected] and still showing outstanding amount Rs 5018.46. At the time of first billing I contacted SBI Card Customer Care the procedure for refund the amount if the whole amount I can pay by EMI she replied me only 300/- to 400/- Rs excess I would pay. But I totally harassed till date my amount is increasing day by day than that of total amount I purchased. May I kindly please send me the purchase details total amount I purchjased and my payment details as on date by E Mail. On receipt I will pay in one go and the Card May please be Cancelled immediately. Because in another bank such as Bank of Maharastra, no extra charges therein you go to their web site. SBI Card is totally money collecting centre/business from the customers. So please take an immediate action to help me to send the above details immediately to pay out the outstanding amount and cancell my card. I will also teel my collegues please do not go further for any SBI Credit Card for purchasing. You will pay for life but your outstanding never ends.

Mr Patit Paban Kumar

sudheer.k Oct 18, 2011

I have lost my ATM card on 10th of october 2011 please lock my ATm card imediately

Name:- Sudheer k

Account no-[protected]
    CIF no-[protected]
    Branch name-Agrasen Bhavan Road, Gondia, Maharashtra
    Sir,
    An amount of 43950INR was credited twice on the same date vide above mentioned references, whereas it was deposited only once by an outside agency.
    SBI Gondia is now witholding the credit in the account to the tune of the above mantioned amount.
    Due to the banks incorrest entry inconvinience is caused.It is suggested that 25% of the amou nt should be borne by the bank as penalty and the account may please be reconciled.

• Pr
    pradych Sep 20, 2011

An employee of STATE BANK OF INDIA's branch in ANDHRA PRADESH names as 'Industrial Estate Branch, GUNTUR' has recklessness in his duty towards public, and not responding to the bank customers.
    His name is Mr. KHAMBAMPATI SRINIVASA RAO, working as SINGLE WINDOW OPERATOR in the above mentioned Bank Branch. I was not not able to pay the challans of different bank recruitment notifications, because of that fellow's carelessness.
    Many of the other people also not satisfies with his behaviour n saying that HE is not responding properly towards public.

So please tell me the alternative way sir,
    Thanking you

• De
    devendra nagar Sep 19, 2011

dear sir mera ac.[protected] me se 530rs less hogaye he. sir kindly requvest me so please sir give me my mony 530rs.

Amchuri Aug 28, 2011

Sir,
    My name is A. Ravindranath.
    I used my SBI ATM on 27.08.2011 at 8.25am. The machine maximum capacity at a time is Rs 15000. I used my card and get the money and slip also. Then I tried to draw the another 15000.Rs. But I did not get the money and displays the screen your transaction is timed out. Then I tried again. Same repeated. I did not get any receipt also. Then I wait a few minits . After that another two persons come and do their withdrawl. They are also get the same answar. Then I went to the bank and meet the cash officer. He told me that You have write the written complaint. I do that. But he did not take my complaint and come to the ATM center and said that total ATM s are had a problem, it takes one weak time. Then I ask him to take my complaint. He did not take my complaint and said that we can't do any thing because it is online process. It may takes some time.This is the problem. What can I do sir.