SBI ATM Account — insufficient funds!
I would like to bring to your notice the problem faced by me with the SBI ATM (Ramrajatala (Howrah). I have tried to withdraw RS 10000 from my SBI ATM account ON 19TH/10/06 at that time there was some problem and the response came that the transaction could not be done, AND SHOWING THAT INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.
I Immediately reported the matter to SBI HOWRAH BRANCH, THIS KIND OF BUSINESS AT LEAST NOT EXPECTING FROM SBI.
Arobindo Road, Santragachi,
Howrah - 711104.
More SBI ATM Account Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card!
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days
- State Bank Of India - not handling complaint
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill!
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls