SBI ATM Accountinsufficient funds!

S

I would like to bring to your notice the problem faced by me with the SBI ATM (Ramrajatala (Howrah). I have tried to withdraw RS 10000 from my SBI ATM account ON 19TH/10/06 at that time there was some problem and the response came that the transaction could not be done, AND SHOWING THAT INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.

I Immediately reported the matter to SBI HOWRAH BRANCH, THIS KIND OF BUSINESS AT LEAST NOT EXPECTING FROM SBI.

Regards,
SANJOY
Arobindo Road, Santragachi,
Howrah - 711104.

• Ze
    zeel anand panchal Jun 02, 2007

My Atm card lost and I have lock the card on phone, after to get new card I have completed necessary procedure at Prabhat society Branch but still 20 days pass I do not get new card again today I go personally to prabhat society branch ahmedabad but not get any satisfactory reply my all finance transmission hold up. I do not understand this undue delay.

• De
    Deeepak Jul 16, 2007

Now the SBI ATM facility is 3rd class facility, if the SBI can not manage the ATM it should be closed. There is always problem with ATM i.e. INSUFFICIENT FUNDS, TEMPORARY OUT OF ORDER, even if you check in New Delhi (Saket, Khanpur) I think these ATM are never in working condition. The SBI should declare these ATMs as a dust bin; at least the dust problem can be solved.

• Ra
    Rajesh Kumar Shaw Sep 17, 2007

My ATM card Is not work. I have try to many ATM but in the machine show only re-insert your card again.

• At
    Atul Sharma Sep 23, 2007

Sir,
    I aplied for ATM on 08-APR-2007 at ADB branch SBI kathua J&K still ihave not beene able to get it. I met to chief manager there on 11-JUL-2007, he told me that he has forwarded my application form to mumbai branch and ATM will be issued by them in 15 days. when I will be able to get my ATM card.

• Po
    POONAM Rawat Sep 25, 2007

I APPLY TO ATM IN LAST 2 WEEK BUT IT IS NOT COMING.

Sudhakar S Shukla Oct 03, 2007

Atm Fom

Sudhakar S Shukla Oct 03, 2007

My passbook

• Pg
    P.Gunasekaran Oct 31, 2007

My ATM card no 6220180093400051905 valid from Jun 2004 is not working .

SUKALYAN MUKHERJEE Nov 30, 2007

I got my SBI-ATM card,but still now I didnt get my code no. of my SBI ATM card... procedure is to slow.

Everyday I go to bank and every day I got the same result,"please come in next day,we are trying our level best." This is totally disgusting... what to do now???

• Bh
    Bhola Singh Dec 05, 2007

I had received my ATM Card No. 6038455005100091126. But the confidential code No. has not been received.

• Ga
    Gajendra Barve Dec 05, 2007

I have two times apply for ATM Card before 3-4 month but haven't received my ATM from sbi. So please help me and send my ATM Card as soon as possible.

kindly reply.

thank's

MANBEER SINGH BISHT Jan 10, 2008

I have two times apply for ATM Card before one year but haven't received my ATM from sbi. So please help me and send my ATM Card as soon as possible.

my old complaint no;;-- CC-1185949032375 C M N

• Ve
    Venkateswarlu D Jan 19, 2008

I have SBI account and ATM Card.i am not using my account from the past 1 year. i have no balance in the account.now i would like to use the account.

what is the charges is going to be deduct.

• Di
    Divyank rai Feb 21, 2008

I have lost my pass book what should i do.

• Ra
    rabbi Mar 05, 2008

It is very pathetic that from last 2 dayes R.T.Nagar(bangalore), White House Area(bangalore), Ganganagar Area(bangalore) SBI ATM, do not have cash or some mechinary problem. From this it is clear that SBI name is there but its service is very bad if we compare to any other bank .

• Wa
    WASI AHMED Apr 29, 2008

Dear sir,
    it is brought to your kind notice that, i have lost my ATM CARD and apply for re-issue new card before 20days back in yor goregaon east branch. but till now not issue my card

yours faithfully

WASI AHMED

SB AC NO. 20006804905

• At
    Atin Dixit May 13, 2008

Sir,
    I opend my account in SBI on dated 29-3-2008. Then i applied for ATM card also. But i have not received my ATM card still. Sbi emplyees are not able to say anything regarding this. Please take the urgent attention on priorty basis.

Atin Dixit
    Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd.
    Yash Complex, Bheera Road, Indra Nagar Colony,
    Palia-kalan, Lakhimpur Kheri (U.P)
    SBI A/C No. 30356585763
    Phone - 9336519361

• Ne
    neeraj tiwari May 16, 2008

One day missbehaive by the stoff & branch officer then I complaint but they had no response.I am realy disturbe by your's stoff attitute because that day I want ATM card form & cheqe book. My old complaint ticket no.--- cc-1201199086439

manoj kumar motwani May 28, 2008

I APPLY TO ATM IN LAST 10

WEEK BUT IT IS NOT COMING

manoj kumar motwani May 28, 2008

i am manoj kumar motwani s/o shri kanhaiyal lal motwani my atm card 10 weeks not coming

• Av
    avinash kumar Jun 20, 2008

I would like to bring to your notice the problem faced by me with the SBI ATM (gopalganj(bihar) . I have lost my 1st issued SBI ATM card 7 month earlier, i have wreeten applicatin for issuing atm card but i can't get any responce..

I Immediately reported the matter to SBI GOPALGANJ BRANCH, THIS KIND OF BUSINESS AT LEAST NOT EXPECTING FROM SBI.

Regards,
    AVINASH
    SAREYA
    GOPALGANJ - 841428.

sanjib kalita Aug 12, 2008

I have a account in state bank of india. vijay nagar branch, north campus, delhi since 2003. But for some of my personal reason i leave delhi and i could not able to use that account and its atm card for last 2 year. At that moment i hv zero balnce in my account. For the last two year i have no any transaction wd that account. But now i came back to delhi and i want to continue wd that account. so please tell me to reissue that account what should i do. i want an another ATM card too. i will be very thankfull to u if u help me.

your sincerity
    sanjib kalita

• Pa
    padma Aug 23, 2008

already i apply for 4 times. even atm not coming to me.please send atm card.my accont number:1026067997-5.

• Pa
    padma Aug 23, 2008

PLEASE SEND ME ATM CARD. MY ACCOUNT NUMBER:1026067997-5.

• Sh

ATM Card No. 6220180663400000886
    Branch Digwal - 6634

My ATM card has been lost for 2 days ago,
    sir please block the the ATM card as soon as possible.
    And moreover i humbly request to you kindly replace my ATM card as soon as possible it would be very kind of you.

Shamim Sultan

Ashok Kumar Patel Sep 16, 2008

S BI Cards Ltd,

I'm Ashok kumar patel S/o Dadu Ram Patel,
    Account No.200027776527

My ATM card has been lost for 10 days ago, and I got blocked throught phone on 09/09/2008 the complain attented given me one reference no.
    sir please block the the ATM card as soon as possible.
    And moreover i humbly request to you kindly acknowlodge status of card .

ashok kumar patel

saif Oct 16, 2008

SIR,

my sbi a/c no. is 10592338212 and my atm card no is 6220180059700020635.my problem is i have 27000 rs in my a/c.
    i w.draw 15000 from my card on 26.9.08.so i balanced 12000 .but when i check my a/c some days after i have only 1.70
    balanced. when i enquired in my branch (kutubkhana bareilly) they said your card using two times. but i recived only
    one times 15000.

i checked my atm statement from CAC then found my 15000 txn entry not registerd . when i said about this
    in my branch they not give proper responce and said your problem in under process.i complained to branch on date 6.10.08 .
    but from till date i have not find proper solution of my problam.

so plese consider my reqest earlist as possible bcause i am in trouble.

*** i attched my scan documents in this mail.

SAIF ULLAH KHAN

190, farrashi tola, kutubkhan,
    bareilly.
    up . pin-243003

p no- 0581-2451114, 9411471736.

• Bi
    Bimalanand prasad Oct 23, 2008

I have got my atm last 5 month before but at now i have not get my pin. So please send my atm pin to my bank quickly to use that facility. Also send your reaction on my email
    name - bimalanand prasad
    a/c no.- 11398516021,
    state bank of india,
    bakhtiyarpur, bihar

• Ve
    venkat Mar 03, 2009

Hi,

I gave the complaint on 07-02-2009 towards my ATM transaction problem. But still my problem is not solved. My father too much time went and asked my branch (Vilathikulam SBI). He is old person. But they are not give proper response. They told, “you go and come back after two days”. The same answer he received from SBI Employee at more than 3 times.

Please note : here I don’t want to give the complain against to any body. At the same time, I expect the solution from your side as soon as possible. Because already 1 months gone out. Pls help me. Here I forward my copy of complain letter content to you

i.e.

Sub: SBI ATM Problem

Dear Sir,

I am having SB account with your (Vilathikulam) branch and my A/C.No:11278488238. I try to withdraw the amount Rs.1500 in SBI ATM near by LIC Building, Mount Road, Chennai dated on 07-02-2009. I didn’t receive any amount two times. After that I asked to another person who is stand on next of me in line. He tried and got the money from same ATM. Afterwards, I tried to withdraw the amount Rs.1500 and I am also received the amount Rs.1500. At the same time, while I looked in the print out sheet instead of amount Rs.1500 it detected Rs.3000. so immediately I consult with accounts officer who is sit in the above SBI ATM second floor. As per his guidelines, here with I attached photocopy of my transaction statement to your reference, which I received from SBI ATM machine at the time of transaction.

• Da
    dat Apr 14, 2009

i have still 1 month from account opening but i have not receive my ATM card i am very confuse what i do ?

• Sw
    Swagath YS Aug 31, 2009

Respected Sir,

I`m SWAGATH YS my SBM Account Number is 64028176228. I`ve lost 800/- Rs. while drawing at Axis Bank & Canara Bank the amt din't came but the machine responsed that the amt had been drawn plz make sure that i`ll get my money back sir Kindly help me sir.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices