Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines Logo

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines

Having problems with Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines?

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines Customer Service Contacts

800 118 0000 (Saudi Arabia)
1800 472 8342 (United States)
+966 148 479 797 (Saudi Arabia)
+966 126 864 588 (Saudi Arabia)
+1 571 722 1800 (United States)
+44 371 200 4433 (United Kingdom)
+43 15 869 191 (Austria)
+32 27 216 666 (Belgium)
+45 33 155 588 (Denmark)
+31 203 161 575 (Netherlands)
+351 210 329 412 (Portugal)
+41 848 006 600 (Switzerland)
+852 23 772 070 (Hong Kong)
+63 23 337 777 (Philippines)
+656 223 3363 (Singapore)
+27 119 445 300 (South Africa)
+82 23 230 014 (South Korea)
+66 22 667 392 (Thailand)
P.O. Box 620
  • 5718 Westheimer Road Suite 1090 Houston, TX 77057
  • 9841 Airport Boulevard Suite 922 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Canada
  • 5915 Airport Road, Suite 730, Mississauga, ON, L4V 1T1
  • Toronto Pearson International Airport, 6310 Terminal 3 Road, Terminal 3, AT level, Suite K334, Toronto AMF, ON L5P 1B2
The United Kingdom

Turkey
  • Kavaklidere Sokak, 23/5 Sili Meydani, Cankara - Ankara
  • Esentepe Buyukdere Caddesi Maya Akar Center №: 100 Kat: 21 Sisli, Istanbul
China
Room 2905, G. T. Land Plaza, Building A, 85 Hua Cheng Avenue, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China C3182, 1/F Main Terminal, Baiyun International Airport, Guangzhou

Hong Kong
Unit 1902, 19/F, Far East Finance Centre, 16 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong

India
  • First Floor, Hansalaya Building, 15, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi -11001
  • # 105, Parvathi Plaza, Richmond Circle, Bangalore - 560 025
  • 4F Century Plaza 560-562 Anna Salai. Teynampet Chennai 600018
  • Ground Floor, Vallamattom Estate, MG Road, Ravipuram, Cochin – 682 015
  • Krishna Residency, Ground Floor, Hill Fort Road, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad – 500004
  • Ground Floor, Vallamattom Estate, M G Road, Ravipuram, Kochi-682 015
  • LGF 116-118, KS Trident, 10 Rana Pratap Marg, Opposite Botanical Garden, Lucknow-226001
  • 14, Raheja Centre, Ground floor Free Press Journal Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 4000 021
Japan
8F Att New Tower 2-11-7, Akasaka, Minato-Ku - Tokyo 107-0052, Japan

The Philippines
19/F Zuellig Building Paseo de Roxas corner Makati Avenue, Makati City

Singapore
291 Beach Road Unit 01-01

South Africa
24 Central, 2nd Floor, 6 Gwen Lane, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
3/F Jinyoung Bldg. 74 Worldcupbuk-Ro, Mapo-Gu Seoul 121-251, South Korea

Thailand
19th Floor, United Center Building, 323 Silom Road, Bangkok

UAE
Emaar Towers, Al Maktoom Street, Opp Clock Tower, Deira, Dubai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines Customer Service. Initial Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines Complaints & Reviews

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia AirlinesRefund money

Dear Sir

Please see my refund Request # [protected]. I summited request on 5 Dec but still I did not receive any further information .

Saudi AirlinesDelay of the refund for the booking ID 1614353

My tickets (family 5 tickets) already cancelled since 15 May and I communicated with airline (Saudi airlines) and they confirmed that the refund already returned to the agency Rehlat on June 2020 and yet I didn't receive my money back (5875 AED) and every communication with the customer service, the reply come that they escalated the issue to the finance team and they will reply me soon but nothing.
    Last time on 4 September they replied that the refund will be credited to my account within 3 to 4 days and until now nothing, then again started the previous reply to wait and give us sometimes and soon will get the refund.
    Really it's very very bad experience that I faced since my last 15 years living in UAE.
    The booking ID 1614353

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia AirlinesRefund ticket

Good day to your good office, I just want to concern regarding on my ticket, I book last march 31, 2020 in travel agency here in abu dhabi. But I cancel it last march due to pandemic, the problem until now the agency still not return back my money and they are telling the saudia airlines is the one not responding for the refund ticket, I hope for your response and help me for the refund of my money. The name of the travel agency is bushaika travel and holiday, their number is +[protected]/tel. Number is [protected].

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlinesboarding gate

My flight to Nairobi on Sv 0432 30/01/2020 there was no announcement on airport terminal !. upon checking the departure board my flight was indicated last call. I reach at the gate 13.55 and still showing last call and nobody at the gate. I proceed to the near gate and ask the guys and they said gate closed and the air craft will depart after 10 minutes. he call someone and explained there is a passenger for Nairobi and the response was sorry we are closed.
        As I write my complain am still at airport waiting for the process to be cleared from the terminal and am note sure the fateof my itinery will they rebook me or what. we have wedding on friday night. I will appreciated if you could assist on this matter.
        Regards
        Zain Badawy
        AF1572638711
        NB
        my contact [protected]
        my Booking ref. OHKSML

Jan 10, 2020

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines — rudeness and harassment

While traveling from USA to Saudi Arabia, we had an extremely unprofessional and rude experience from Saudia...

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia AirlinesI am complain about baggage payment

on november 25, 2019 i was traveling from Jizan to havana cuba through paris francia as client of Ministry of Health.
          i was carried 2 baggage as usual in saudia airlines but some mistake was detected on my ticket issued (ticket issued by phone through altayyar MOH according new regulations for government employee) and i had to paid a sume of 1035.00 sar for one of them (420.00 sar from paris to havana and 615.00 sar from jedda to paris).
          i went to cuba for official annual vacation and just now i came back to the kingdom.
          i want to consider to refund this sume of money

I am complain about baggage payment

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlinescomplaint

We are supposed to take off on 31 dec 2019 at 15.30 to madina via jeddah. Due to cyclone prevailing in mauritius the flight was delayed to 5 am on 1 january 2020. When we were checking in at the airport we werre advised that it will take off at 10.25 a.m. Without any notification we learnt from other passengers that it will take off at noon on 1 january. We are in the airport for nearly 12 hours and nothing is being done to compensate. When i talked to mr osman the mauritius representative of saudia here he talks to me rudely saying nothing can be done. This is inefficient, unprofessional and inacceptable for a reputed international airline. My phone number is 230 [protected] and my email address is [protected]@solutions.mu. Please solve this matter on an urgent basis before this goes on social media. Thank you in anticipation.

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines6 baggage of my family were found missing at from yanbu to delhi. customer care are not responding to call

It is sorry to bring this to your notice that my father and family was traveling through saudi arabia airlines (pnr: NZ9UGD) from YNB-JED-DEL.
              It was shocking to know that 6 out of 8 baggage were missing. They had to travel to their home town with no cloths. I have been trying to contact on the given contact number of slip given at airport for claim (attached) but non are receiving call.
              I request you to kindly reply and update on the same. I also expect the reason behind this un- acceptable issue. Kindly courier the baggages to the address as promised at airport.

Nov 18, 2019

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines — lost luggage

My flight originated out of Montpelier in France AF 7681. I arrived in CDG and due to code share had to fly...

Nov 12, 2019

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines — payment done but not issued

Dear sir, My amount is missing but ticket not confirm, kindly check and do thee need full 12 Nov 2019 POS...

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlinesdamaged bag

SV124
                From Manchester to Jeddah
                And
                SV 381 Jedda to Cairo
                I arrived in Cairo to find one of my baggage Damaged
                I tried to report it at the airport but I couldn't and I was advise to write it you
                I have included some photos
                If you Require any more information please let me know

Could you please advise

Oct 14, 2019

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines — luggage

Hello My name is Abdulaziz Mobarki I flew to LHR on the 12 October but my luggage was sent to Newcastle...

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlinesbaggage claim: legal proceedings

This is Momina Farooq. I have performed Hajj with my husband and I had returned to Islamabad Airport in Pakistan on 16 August 2019. I have not received my lugguage till this day. I have submitted claim request. However it has not been entertained and over a month has passed by. Please respond to my immediate email at [protected]@hotmail.com. After one week time I will proceed to Law Court in Pakistan against the Saudi Airline. I am looking forward to your reply soon.

baggage claim: legal proceedings

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlinesmy seat selection with payment

I'm huda abdulaal

I have a bounding pass with seat selection tkt no t SV 065-[protected] for Ms Huda Mohamed Abdulaal
                    They change my seat and the way they treat me was not good at all they told me ether I except the changes they make or I won't be able to get to the flight this way of treating wasn't nice from SAUDI airline, I want action regarding this way as I'm regular useing SAUDI air and I go a lot to jizan as my co is there, I wasn't thinking this is the way SAUDI air could talk to they customer they didn't even said they are sorry they didn't ever try to fine solution they just give my seat to someone else

my seat selection with payment
                    my seat selection with payment

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlinesmissed about the connecting flight

Dear sir/ Madam

With due respect, I am writing letter about missed my connecting flight on my way back to toronto.
                      My E-ticket AC 014-[protected]-25, My name is mohammad hoque. I used saudi airlines for short visit to bangladesh with connecting flight with air canada. It was good on my way to go bangladesh but problem arise on my way back to toronto canada from heathrow to toronto in sept 25, SV 117. When i get heathrow the flight was 40 min. Late and local london time was 16:40. M connecting flight was 18:00 with air canada. I arrived in terminal 4 and i had to go terminal 2 and its take another 30 min .
                      Anyway when i got terminal 2 to get my connecting flight with air canada it was alrady late even though it was not under my control.
                      Finally i go back to terminal 4 and talk with Saudi airlines, first of all they were rude even though they booked for me next day 8:30 air canada flight and arranged for me motel .
                      Sept 26 . 12 pm i came canada but i missed my 2 pieces baggage, I missed my work .

In this situaltion i am mentally and financially damaged and upset. Could you please tell me in my situaltion how saudi air autorities can help me to minimized my damage.

Thanks
                      MOHAMMAD HOQUE
                      PH [protected]

missed about the connecting flight

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia AirlinesI would like to buy your used airplane

This is Jongmun(jay) Park from Michigan.

I am an architecture student studying to be a general contractor in the future.

I recently found online articles about people who live in aircraft houses and I decided to build a house with an airplane.

I would like to buy a salvage(end-of-life) aircraft from you because I believe it is a great building material with great features such as, high durability,

great insulation and etc.

It would be a great experience if I can recycle an end-of-life aircraft and turning it into a house.

In addition, there will be great benefits for your company, for examples;

1) You can advertise your airline company with the logo on my future aircraft house.
                        2) The house will bring a lot of attention from the media and local community.
                        3) You can save money by selling a salvage aircraft
                        4) The image of your company can be increased by the fact that the house is built by a recycled airplane.
                        5) People can look around & preview of your airplane.

My questions are,

1) Do you sell any end of life aircraft?

2) How much it would be if the answer is yes? (ONLY frames and insulation to build a house)

3) is it possible to cut them up into small parts and deliver to Michigan?

thank you so much for your time.

Have a great day.

Sincere, Jongmun Park

Sep 13, 2019

Saudi Airline — one bag was missing

I would like inform to you about my missing bag then abha airport... maybe bag weight is 14 or 15 kgs.. So...

Sep 09, 2019

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines — late flight confirmation & refunding

Dear sir, Last week i was in Pakistan and was planning to come back on 31 Aug 2018 to Saudi Arabia. On 29...

Aug 27, 2019

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines — refund of ticket charge on death case

Me & my wife went to makkah through Saudia Airline On 05 April 2019, having the return ticket of 25 April...

Aug 20, 2019

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines — I am complaining about not providing me and my kids with proper accommodation

Hi sir/Madam, I am a female passenger travelling with my two kids on Saudia airlines from chennai to Abha...