Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Consumer Electronics Samsung New washing machine which does not work properly.

Samsung  -  New washing machine which does not work properly.

C
Author of the complaint
4:34 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

From the day I purchased this machine is has not filled with the temperature of water that is selected. First call was an hour on the phone to get a technician scheduled to diagnose the malfunction. The technician arrived, witnessed the problem, could not find a solution and said the computer had indicated that the machine was functioning properly. The technician spent 10 minutes on the phone asking another for help. He couldn't fix the problem. He noted that "no malfunction found" on the paperwork and left with the problem unresolved.

I called Samsung again that same day 4/11/22, another hour on the phone to schedule another technician to visit. They gave ticket# and said someone would call within 24 hours. No one called, so after the holiday weekend I called again on 4/17/22. At this time I was told that they tried to call (a lie), couldn't reach me and canceled the ticket. Again I was issued a new ticket # and told to wait for their call.

I am now waiting for yet another call and a technicians visit. These people ask for all of my new contact information every time I speak to them as if they've never heard from me before and waste huge amounts of my time on hold. What a ridiculously pathetic group.

The machine purchased brand new has NEVER worked properly.

More Samsung complaints & reviews

Samsung - customer service
Samsung - employees harassment from siso md.
Samsung - replacement
Samsung - fraudulent business practices
1 comments
M

Hi Ms Waller

I think I can provide some needed information.

Unfortunately you haven't specified the exact model you've purchased so I've got to presume a few things. It is very possible that the washer doesn't contain a heater. Less expensive models will exclude this part and will only provide hot enough water if you're closer to your home's water heater. This would explain why no problem could be detected even though hot enough water wasn't being produced.

You might consider upgrading to a model with this feature.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1455 complaints
289 resolved 1166 unresolved

Samsung contacts

(added by reviewer)
129, Samsung-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Korea (South)