Sam's Club, Holland Ohiomeat department

J

I talked with meat cutter there and made it very clear I did not want any rib eye steaks cut over 7/8in -1 inch thick nor any steaks over a pound, for no one can eat that much and it gets thrown away. He assured me he understood my directions...So, I purchased a 15 pound ribeye $148.00, and he cut it into 11 steaks.?? what an idiot, , , every steak is nearly 1 1/2 pounds and almost 1 3/4 inch thick.. That's nearly $5 thrown away of every steak.$55 in the trash, , , because of your poorly educated apprentice meat cutter, ,
SAMS Club, this is the second time your meat cutters have done this to me in the past few months, I will be buying all my meats at Costco for now on, this idiot should be fired!!
I know any kid over 14 years of age can tell the difference from 1 inch cut of meat to a 1 1/2 inch cut of meat and if he does it everyday, he had to have been laughing at me as I walked away, knowing each steak was 1 1/2 pounds, , but it all comes back to you Sams Club Management, I'll never buy high end quality meats from your store again. This person needs to be replaced!!