Sams Clubdelivery service

J Oct 31, 2018

On October 8th 2018 I purchased the Serta Kerrington Cushion Firm Pillowtop Queen Mattress Set item #[protected] from Sams Club in Waldorf Maryland. The items was delivered on October 30th, 2018. Delivery company brought the item in my home and just left it in my living floor. The mattress set should have been set up and the old mattress set taken away. I was told by the delivery company no they didn't do that. I immediate call the delivery company and was told that I was correct and they would call the guys back but they had a lot of deliveries that day and probably couldn't come back but they would keep me posted. No one every called back and I made several calls back to them. I call Wednesday morning and was told that I have to wait until Thursday. I explained to them that was unacceptable that this mattress set was blocking my living room and that I am a single female and could not move it. Waiting for a answer and no one has called me back.
Terrible delivery service.