The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Salvation Army — no bathroom
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My 31/2 yr. old daughter needed the bathroom at the Salvation Army in Carson City Nevada, and when I asked for the restroom the young lady working there said that there's not a bathroom for costumers, so I had to beg her literally for the bathroom for my daughter. After she gave me and evil look she said ok. but don't make it a habit. Personally, I want to know why they are not required to have restrooms; it's a big store and they should have one for the costumers.
The young lady working there is always mad, she doesn't greet anyone and acts like she is above the costumers there.
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy
- Salvation Army - discrimination
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices
- The Salvation Army USA - service
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees