Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars Logo

Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars

Having problems with Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars?

Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 2, 2010. The latest review car was posted on Nov 19, 2019. The latest complaint car was resolved on Nov 19, 2019. Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 9 reviews. Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars has resolved 5 complaints.

Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars Customer Service Contacts

407 Wekiva Springs Road № 201
Longwood, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars Customer Service. Initial Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars. Discuss the issues you have had with Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars Complaints & Reviews

Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Carscar

My name is Father on the site and i have been on this site for almost 7years just to get looked over.I have been voting everyday and promoting everywhere i went and still have not received a car. 7years on a site waiting for a car is to long for anyone. Y'all are giving away cars to people that have not been on this site as long as I have, and that is wrong! I don't know why I'm being over looked, but i need to find out. Because me and my kids have been waiting a long time for a car.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

Complaint have not been resolve

Respond

800CharityCars.org — website won't let me vote for anyone or use account

I have been trying to use the site 800charitycars.org several times for the last few months and it never...

Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity Cars — FL

I did not deserve to be treated with disrespect. . I log in every day. For three years never miss 1 day of...

Free Charity Cars — I don't understand why

I did not deserve to be treated with disrespect. You do not now me. Yes I still log in every day. I did get...

Free Charity Cars — Interesting perspective

Im not saying that FCC is good or bad, here's just what happened when i tried to help a deserving family by...

Charity Cars, Inc. — Car Title Never Transferred, Vehicle Impounded

Car was donated on 7/12/2011 and all requested paperwork was submitted to them to transfer title as nothing...

Free Charity CarsI love and support FCC

Free charity cars is 100 percent real and I am proof of that, I received a vehicle as well as over 6, 000 people has as well, You do have to work to get where you are on the site, Everyone is entitled to there own opinions but I just wanted to let everyone know that FCC is wonderful it has given many people there lives again to go to doctors, stores anything else they may seriously need to do for themselves and there families, I am behind FCC and always will be my dream came true so can anyone elses ~ BABYDOLL0719/ ANGEL

Comment Guidelines

Respond

800CharityCars.org — Non-disclosure of details on the web site

While the 800CharityCars web sites claims to rehabilitate cars to give to needy people they only do this with...

Free Charity Cars — Charity Fraud

I applied with charity cars inc for a car due to the fact I was ripped off and spent all my money on a car...