Menu
The Salvation Army USA
customer service contacts

The Salvation Army USA
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

678 complaints
66 resolved 612 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of The Salvation Army USA. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

The Salvation Army USA headquarters

15 Slaters Lane
Virginia, Alexandria 22313

The Salvation Army USA phone number

What is The Salvation Army USA’s email address?

The Salvation Army USA’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

The Salvation Army USA website

What category is The Salvation Army USA related to?

The Salvation Army USA is related to the Non-profit Organizations category.

What are the social media accounts of The Salvation Army USA?

What is The Salvation Army USA's Facebook?
Connect with The Salvation Army USA via Facebook at The Salvation Army USA
What is The Salvation Army USA's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to The Salvation Army USA on YouTube at The Salvation Army USA
What is The Salvation Army USA's Instagram?
Check out The Salvation Army USA's Instagram pictures and videos at The Salvation Army USA
What is The Salvation Army USA's LinkedIn?
See The Salvation Army USA's portfolio on LinkedIn at The Salvation Army USA

Overview of The Salvation Army USA complaint handling

678 The Salvation Army USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 17, 2008. The latest review Rental assistance was posted on Aug 5, 2022. The latest complaint there is donation of clothing and several other items but they didn't come to pickup in the last minute twice was resolved on Aug 15, 2018. The Salvation Army USA has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 678 reviews. The Salvation Army USA has resolved 66 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with The Salvation Army USA?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Salvation Army USA Customer Service. Initial The Salvation Army USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Salvation Army USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Salvation Army USA. Discuss the issues you have had with The Salvation Army USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest The Salvation Army USA’s complaints

P
12:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Salvation Army USA - Rental assistance

I contacted the Salvation Army and spoke with a woman by the name of Ramona Lopez who is more concerned with interrogating me than assisting me. I have provided her with over 16 documents she requested, and have had 3 interviews with her on several different occasions requesting the same information. She keeps asking me personal questions and requiring...

E
8:21 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Salvation Army USA - Policies and Procedures

I'm currently working full time and waiting to move in to my apartment so I'm residing at the Salvation Army in Wichita Falls, Texas. I was told to have my belongings off of the property by 7am and to come back at 7am for breakfast after I move my property. I moved my belongings (just a couple backpacks of clothing and skin care products) across the street...

T
10:40 am EDT

The Salvation Army USA - Emergency lodging voucher

Thurs28 I spoke with front receptionist asked how to get motel vouchers she said i'd have to come in do paper work I informed her my husband and I had çovid could I do the paper work over the phone she put me on hold came back ask my name then put me back on hold for 30 mins exactly til I hung up and called. Bck then I spoke with case worker who informed me...