The Salvation Army USA

Thu:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Salvation Armyrefuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices

My name is Dan and I've frequently donates to the Salvation Army. I and another customers were testing out a used JVC DVD/CD and a Used missing cover Shinco DVD/CD player when the power outlet were rudely unplug before our eyes. "Cindy" - was a SA worker there just unplug it and went to do her business. I ask why and she have a rude/bad respond that we aren't allows to test them. Cindy is violating our consumer rights and has a bad attitude toward consumers. I would like SA to change this unpleasant environment since it is a Christain Org.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices