Sally Beautycustomer service

I am highly disappointed because multiple stores I have gone to, I was given specific instructions for my hair and I follow those instructions but the only thing is they are the wrong instructions because you guys hire people who are not licensed. I can't even begin to count how much money I have wasted in your stores. I'm not going to ask for a discount or money back but I would at least like a reply and maybe a change of staff so that people in the future I don't completely ruin their hair like I did. Not everybody has money to go get their hair done and it's a shame that people in your stores are giving those people wrong instructions and advertising products to use in their hair when really it should be another product. I went and professionally got my hair fixed today and the colorist's jaw dropped when I told them what your employees told my friends and I to do. Yes, my friends too. This has happened to multiple people and it's taking everything in me not to go in the store and scream at the lady who told me to basically ruin my hair. Thank you very much have a good night.