Saks Fifth Avenueboo to saks

G

Someone should tell the salespeople at Saks to stop making it painfully obvious that they work on comission. I was shopping on the 5th floor and made the grave mistake of paying for my shoes and clothes at one cash register. For this, the shoe [protected]@#$h yelled at me, demanded my receipt and called a manager over to scold me. When I tried to defend myself, I got "the hand" from the manager. Knowing they were dead wrong, neither of them would give me their names, or I would have posted them here. Boo to Saks.

• Am
    Amr2015 Jun 13, 2015

I had purchased a rather pricey Gucci sunglasses (GG3721S), from SAKS ONLINE.And its been the biggest mistake of my life.
    I was absolutely shocked, upon getting my sunglasses, it was clear that it had been tampered with but not by me. The Gucci sunglasses received without any warranty paperwork or a certificate of authenticity. Furthermore, it had been scratched twice, one in left lens and another on one arm . It is my belief it was in showroom not New one .

I did the online customer support with SAKS.COM and that got me nowhere. They said its nothing they can do, and one of their customer representative is telling me I can return the sunglasses and I will charged for all International Shipping fee ( that is cost a lot).

And Here's the KICKER ( THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THEY TRUST TO REFUND MY MONEY OR EVEN ACCEPTED MY RETURN )

In good faith i gave Saks permission to charge my account in which they did, for a sunglasses, I had pre_ordered sight unseen, in good faith they should replace the DAMAGED SUNGLASSES they sent to me with apology sorry and additional compensation, or good corrective action to these horrible multiple mistakes.

As customer, to be accused of something that is completely false is unacceptable, and I can assure you, as international customer, I will make sure to notify all international customers about your terrible return policy and unjust treatment of return.

This is not a small Ticket Item, and effort it has taken on our side to address this ( a mistake on your company's behalf) is completely unacceptable.You have chosen to disregard the customer's words, ignored little details that clearly indicate the truth, and do not have the customer's best interest at heart . Absolutely terrible experience, and i will never ever shop at SAKS again .

• Pa
    Pam Laf Jan 02, 2014

The worst customer service... The aggravation Saks causes and the lies are unbelievable
    . Buy from them; NEVER AGAIN!!!

Joco1001 Dec 15, 2013

Saks is the worst retailer in the industry Buyer beware signs should be posted throughout every department The workers and managers are rude and abnoxiousi
    I will send a petition to their vendors explaining the disgrace in which they demonstrate towards their clients.
    No luxury goods house should be represented by asks as they demean the quality of the line

• Ca
    Cav Luver Feb 27, 2013

In my own experience, Saks has some of the worst policies and customer service in the retail industry. I wonder how they stay in business when their policies and procedures show no respect or value for their customers.

• Co
    corvettepink Dec 19, 2012

I had the worst experienced ordering and getting my broken eyeshadow that they sent me replaced. they were lazy and said it was out of stock.. but when I called the Saks fifth Ave store near my area.. The associate in-store said she had ten left in stock.

So I chatted the costumer rep again and told me the same thing.. that he checked the Saks in my area and they were out of it. like zero left in stock. Which is funny because I just called the store. I got so furious and told him.. that I know they still have ten left in stock cus I just called 5 min ago. Than he replied to me and said "sorry for the confusion blah blah" and he said he'll put it on hold for me. I got angrier because, this was such an easy task to do and they didnt do anything about it. I had to do it myself. It was so simple to do.

I will never shop there again. Bad service. I would rather go to Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom or Macy's.

• Su
    super disappointed & angry Jul 11, 2011

Dear Saks Fifth,

Thank you for your email.

Since it has been such a very long time to wait for full refund to be appeared and comes back into my account, I have been contacting with my bank for a month but yes...there is still no sign of refund from you at all.

As your information stated on last email, I have been again waiting and expected to received money back within 10 days (after you said it been released on 6/27/2011). Today is the 14th date and I just now calling my bank to check again, unfortunately that it still no sign of fund from you and they advised me to contact you back also shall I ask you to send the proof of release of full fund.

Additionally, they advised me that normally refund process from international bank would takes at about 3-5 days to be appear into the account...I should have had the money by now...it seems strange and 14 days waiting is does not make any sense at all.

To be honest with you, I am not expected to have this kind of experience from you as Saks Fifth Avenue at all...firstly I thought you should be a very professional shopping centre also have unbeatable service of mind, but sadly you are not one of them..not even can beat up some small websites who sell same merchandises as you, and this is a real shame.

I am so tired to track and trace my refund from you...you know from your heart that it has already been a full month, since 14 of June 2011 that I received notification from you that you canceled my order. Since then I start waiting...waiting and waiting...finally decided to contact you...keep emailing to ask...at least 6 times...

God knows it already been too long to wait and I NEED my money, I have a very urgent, personal and important reason to use my money (which is not yet get back from you)...and I can not wait for my money which stuck with your badly service and process anymore.

I can do nothing but just wait even I do not wanted to wait no more...but you, as a huge shop retailer and famous name brand shopping centre in America, shall not ignore these kind of problems and it is totally and fully your responsibility to have a FULL reaction to solve this problem and shall do as soon as you could also fastest as you can. Please do not assume that customers' payment should be fast but instead refund process should be slow ...it is not professional.

You may think just only one person who face problem with you can not and will not gives any effect of purchasing demand from your store, in fact, you are not only permanently lost one customer but just only one customer is enough to destroy whatever you built up to gain trust and loyalty of your business.

I extremely hope that you will understand my situation and please think another side that if you were me, what will you do? will you need your money back ASAP or just whenever? will you happy with whatever you have done to me? don't you care?

From now on, I expected to receive proof of released fund on 6/27/2011 and of course...my money back into my account WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS.

Last but not least, please delete my email address on your list of notification and updating news and events, as I no longer need you to send me any junk mail any more and this is my the final straw and this problem shall be over within the next 7 days.

• Ar
    arfar Jan 27, 2010

I find it hard to believe that a store manager gave you the "hand" and scolded you. Scolded? Really? Scolded, like with a 5 year old? That's hard to believe.